With that in mind, let's talk about all the ways you can bring an extra layer of authenticity to your save, using face packs and skins to bring an extra level of authenticity to your save.
FM23 Face and Logo Packs
Face packs, skins, and other types of downloadable content are all examples of how minor details can bring major rewards.
Face packs contain profile images of pretty much every player/member of staff in Football Manager, allowing players to never be faced with a generic blank avatar again.
Logo packs do a similar job, only this time replacing generic club and competition badges.
The unlicensed Premier League and Champions League come to life when Logo packs are installed, allowing players to bring an extra layer of authenticity to their save.
How to download
Most of the packs you download should be accompanied by instructions.
If not, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Download your chosen pack and extract the contents into your documents
- Go to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/Graphics in your files
- Copy and paste all the extracted files into the Graphics folder
- Load up Football Manager and go to Preferences/Interface. Tick the following two boxes:
- - Use caching to decrease page loading times
- Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences
- Press Clear Cache, restart your game, and you should be good to go