The first update of FIFA 22 is now available on all platforms, bringing with it a host of changes and fixes across virtually every game mode.
The pitch notes for Title Update #1 are enormous, so let us take you through the main points.
TU #1 Release Date
The update was released on Wednesday, 6 October for PC and Stadia.
The update arrived a week later for all other consoles, becoming available on Thursday, 14 October.
Title Update #1 - What's new?
Much of what has been changed in Ultimate Team has altered visual elements that either wasn't displaying properly or did not have the correct functionality.
This inclides player walk-outs from pack openings, and visible Tifos in the stands during a match.
Goalkeeper and Finesse Shot effectiveness has also been reduced, with goalkeepers less likely to make a save when diving for the top corner.
"Reduced the effectiveness of goalkeepers when diving for top corner shots taken from inside of the penalty box. This change specifically applies to shots taken within 37 feet/11.27 meters of the goalkeeper."
There are also a load of new star heads to enjoy and make the game a bit more realistic, and you can see all the new player faces below.
32 New Player Faces
Along with the patches and fixes that were required in the first update of the season, several players have received new player faces in the game.
Career Mode Insider has provided a helpful video detailing all the new star heads with visuals of them in the game too.
Premier League new boys Watford have two players with new faces, while there are several from the Turkish league too.
Full List of new player faces:
- Cristian Casseres Jr (RB Salzburg)
- Jeremy Ngakia (Watford)
- Angel Gomes (Lille)
- Luca Itter (Greuther Furth)
- Joaquin Ardaiz (Marseille)
- Steven Beitashour (Colorado Rapids)
- Courtney Baker-Richardson (Newport County)
- Daniel Ayala (Blackburn)
- Gonzalo Escalante (Lathium)
- George Thomas (QPR)
- Tim Handwerker (Nurnburg)
- Henry Kessler (New England Revolution)
- Carlos Lobos (Huachipato)
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Free Agent)
- Lukas Kubler (Freiburg)
- Vito Mannone (Monaco)
- Alexander Merkel (Gaziantep)
- Alex Rambal (Always Ready)
- Joel Pohjanpalo (Caykur Rizespor)
- Yanick van Osch (Fortuna Sittard)
- Loic Remy (Caykur Rizespor)
- Rob Elliot (Watford)
- Romain Alessandrini (Qingdao Huanghai)
- Nuri Sahin (Antalyaspor)
- Sandro (Belenenses)
- Konstantinos Stafylidis (VfL Bochum)
- Arda Turan (Galatasaray)
- Markus Suttner (Austria Wien)
- Jamie Sterry (Hartlepool)
- Duncan Watmore (Middlesbrough)
- Enner Valencia (Fenerbahce)
- Urby Emanuelson (FC Utrecht)