Title Update #8 will soon be available on all platforms, and FUT fans will be more than happy with some of the adjustments made.
Take a look at what has changed on Ultimate Team below.
Title Update #8
The latest FIFA 21 update became available on PC/Steam on Tuesday, 12 January, and is set for release on Tuesday, 19 January on all consoles.
There are plenty of updates across the game, with some particularly good news for Ultimate Team fans.
Great news FUT fans!
“In online matches, players will no longer see their opponent’s equipped Ball Item, they will instead always see their own.”
This is a big change as there have been complaints about being able to see certain balls.
We are sure glad to see the back of the dark leather ball!
There have been several adjustments made to Step Overs too.
Both the Step Over and Reverse Step Over are “no longer considered Easy Skill Moves and will be less effective when chained together while moving.”
These have also been slowed down with player transition slower when exiting the skill move.
Full Ultimate Team Patch Notes
Made the following changes:
- In online matches, players will no longer see their opponent’s equipped Ball Item, they will instead always see their own.
- Co-Op Squad Battles matches can now be paused during gameplay by either player.
- Co-Op Squad Battles matches no longer have a pause limit.
Addressed the following issues:
- After claiming FUT Coins from Team Event Objectives, the overall FUT Coin total did not increase until FUT was exited and re-entered.
- The correct amount of FUT Coins was being claimed, this issue only impacted when the display of the overall total would increase.
- When a previously locked Objective group was unlocked, it continued to display as locked until the player exited and re-entered FUT.
- The Co-Op widget could stop responding after the Pricing filter was used during a Transfer Market search.
- After engaging with the Recommended Consumable Search option found in the Radial Menu, not all menu navigation button callouts were functioning as expected.
- If a Co-Op Lobby guest left the Lobby while the Host was opening a pack, the Host’s menu background would incorrectly display.
- When previewing Goal Music, Chant, Anthem, and Crowd Items in My Stadium, the audio would reset if the previewed Item was selected.
- The progress UI would animate every time the Community Event screen was visited.
- Updated Competitor Mode description.
- The Club name was incorrectly displayed when viewing Player Ratings in the pause menu.
- Updated the FUT Champions Qualification Points icon displayed on the Weekend League details screen.
- Trophies displayed in Milestone Objectives were not facing in the correct direction.
- Updated background on the pop up that displays when choosing a Season reward that has multiple choices.
- When a Community Event was completed, the UI did not display correctly.
- Addressed a potential stability issue that could occur in a Co-Op lobby.
- Repetitive commentary could occur during some corner kicks.