EA has released yet another objectives player to celebrate the FUT Freeze promo.
Athletic Bilbao's Ander Capa has joined the Freeze ranks, and he is a beast!
FUT Freeze Capa
Usually a right back, Ander Capa has been shifted into a CDM role and his stats are impressive.
With Spanish left back Alex Moreno re-released to play on the right hand side, a La Liga defence is starting to look solid!
Start Date: Tuesday, 22 December
End Date: Tuesday, 29 December
There is only one week to complete these objectives, so get cracking!
How to Unlock
Like all the other objective players that have been released so far, you will need to head into Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece to complete Capa's challenges.
There are five objectives to complete, all which require at least 8 La Liga players in your starting XI:
- Midfield Magic - Score at least 2 goals in one match using midfielders (1 x Gold Pack, 300 XP)
- Capa Creates - Assist 8 goals with 'through balls' (1 x 75+ Rated Rare Player, 300 XP)
- Scoring Success - Score in 12 separate matches using La Liga players (1 x Premium Gold Pack, 300 XP)
- Spanish Setup - Assist in 3 separate matches using Spanish players (1 x Small Electrum Players Pack, 300 XP)
- Way to Win - Win 6 matches (1 x Electrum Players Pack, 300 XP)
With only one week to complete these objectives, is Capa worth it?
If he fits your team, yes.
Capa boasts incredible stats that make his playing style similar to N'Golo Kante, except Capa won't cost you nearly 300k coins!
He is in the top 10 CDM's on FIFA 21 for both Pace and Physicality, so he can really add an edge to your side.
The objectives are not too difficult either, so you might as well take this opportunity!