Raven Software has just released a new update to Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 which tackles a multitude of bugs and takes aim at gameplay with minor adjustments while nerfing the PPSh-41 (VG).
During the Warzone Season 2 update, players got to experience several new features that landed in Caldera. From two new POIs, namely the Chemical Factory and the Underground Chemical Weapon Research Labs, to a new vehicle, Nebula V Ammo, Bombs, and more. With all of this new Season 2 content, there has been lots to do since its release on February 14th.
But after a little more than a week, a new update has come to tweak things. With that, here are the patch notes for the February 24th Warzone Update.
Warzone Patch Notes (Feb. 24)
Announced by Raven Software, this new minor update includes gameplay adjustments, bug fixes, and changes to the PPSh-41 (VG).
That being said, here are the changes.
- Updated Contract distribution in Battle Royale, Vanguard Royale, and Plunder modes to better favor Bounties.
- Gulag Loadout adjustments:
- Removed Stun Grenades
- Added Gas Grenades, Medical Syringes, and Thermites
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing higher-than-intended Max/Mid/Min damage values for the PPSh-41 (VG).
- Fixed an issue causing Players to freeze during the early stages of a match.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Weapon Camos to unequip when backing out of the Weapons tab in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing infinite Nebula V Rounds to be applied to primary Weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images and descriptions to appear in various Store Bundles.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder descriptions to appear in various Operator, Weapon, and Camo Unlock Challenges.
- Fixed the rarity label on various Blueprints, Calling Cards, and Charms.
- Fixed an issue causing visual inconsistencies with some dynamic Weapon icons.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Store Bundles to unlock incorrect content.
- Fixed an issue causing Sleight of Hand to shorten reload animations on some Weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect statistics and pros/cons to display for Assault Rifle Alpha (VG) Barrels.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect spelling and space in morse code subtitles.
- PPSh-41 (VG)
- Neck Damage Multiplier increased to 1.3, up from 1.1
- See additional note about PPSh-41 (VG) in Bug Fixes above
For the official patch notes and the initial Warzone Seaon 2 update, visit Raven Software's website here.