Call of Duty fans, rejoice! All of the biggest details around Call of Duty Vanguard, the next entry in the world-renowned series, have been revealed!
Here's everything we've learned about Call of Duty Vanguard Season 1, and what players can expect come launch day and beyond.
Call of Duty Vanguard will finally go live on Friday, November 5th!
That means the wait is almost over, and if you want to get a head start on preparing for launch day, consider preloading Call of Duty Vanguard first.
Players will be able to preload Call of Duty Vanguard ahead of time starting on October 28th for consoles, and November 2nd for PC.
With Call of Duty games having infamously massive file sizes (even with Vanguard making huge strides on this), it's worth getting started then to be ready come launch day!
Call of Duty Vanguard Season 1 Roadmap
Once Call of Duty Vanguard arrives, the road to Vanguard Season 1 begins.
Here are the important dates for Call of Duty Vanguard after launch, and what players can expect from day one all the way to the beginning of Season 1.
- COD Vanguard Preseason will run from November 5th to December 2nd
- A new map will arrive on November 17th, with the hint of being a "fan-favorite"
- Operation: Flashback will kick off on November 18th in Warzone - bringing some time-limited Verdansk action
- The Secrets of the Pacific event will arrive on November 24th for Warzone and Vanguard alike
- The Last Hours of Verdansk event will bring what looks to be an explosive end to Verdansk before Warzone transitions to Caldera and Season 1 from November 30th to December 1st
- Call of Duty Vanguard Season 1 will then finally kick off on December 2nd, bringing new multiplayer maps, a new Battle Pass, weapons, and the Ricochet anti-cheat system
With all of these important dates, Vanguard will be all action straight from launch, and will only get better as we approach the new year!