Are we getting Team B.A.D. next?
There's nothing better than SmackDown's tag team division
Is WWE seriously considering turning Daniel Bryan heel?
- Does anybody know if Baron Crobin is ready? I'm unclear on this point.
- If you didn't pop for Chad Gable going for the finisher and getting hit with a superkick, you're dead inside.
- I remain disappointed by the use of Breezango in the ring.
- "Let me do it this time." Rusev is a true best friend.
- On that note, I love that SmackDown Live is now the show of best friends who are supposedly heels just because they care about each other.
- Jinder seems the likely choice, but I really hope we get Xavier Woods vs. Bobby Roode for the United States Championship at the Rumble. I start to nod off just thinking about Jinder and Roode working a match together.
- Byron Saxton, the character, is currently insufferable.