WWE 2K23 is here, with this year's game landing as a big hit with fans and critics alike.
As ever, the game continues to add live content, with brand new DLC packs and important updates arriving on a regular basis.
This time, a brand new patch for WWE 2K23 has brought some vital changes to the game, including the arrival of a first-of-its-kind free DLC Superstar.
For full patch notes and information, check below.
WWE 2K23 Update 1.10
Update 1.10 arrived in WWE 2K23 on Tuesday 16 May, bringing a host of changes to the game's major modes.
The following updates have been made:
- Added Mia Yim and Candice LeRae as playable Superstars
- Addressed reported concerns where Superstars might warp or clip
- Addressed reported concerns of reversals not triggering
- Addressed reported concerns of managers not appearing for Player 2
- Addressed reported concerns of users being unable to perform the Tombstone Piledriver
- Addressed reported concerns of users ending up in an infinite run
- Addressed reported concerns of jittering when breaking out of entrances
- Addressed reported concerns of running springboards not connecting
- Addressed reported concerns of limb damage not being accurate
- Adjusted AI navigation
- Addressed reported concerns involving Zoey Stark’s running knee when performed at ringside
- An attacker will now properly fall through the top of The Cell during Suplex City
- Diving attacks on the announcers' table can now be interrupted before the attacker climbs the top rope
- Adjusted the breakout timing on Leg Sweep 2
- Re-implemented exhausted Finishers using the new Fatigue system
- Improved stability in online matches
- Improved overall experience when joining a session or accepting an invite
- Improved overall experience with Community Creations uploads and downloads
- Improved stability when using customized content in online matches
- Improved experience when resetting teams or participants in online lobbies
- Improved stability within multiple Create modes
- Addressed reported concerns with the video preview within Create-an-Entrance
- Addressed reported concerns related to applying images, patterns, and movies in Create-an-Arena
- Created Championship names will now appear during in-game entrances
- Addressed reported concerns of the colour picker freezing in Create-a-Superstar
- Improved overall consistency when creating custom arenas
- Improved overall stability
- Addressed reported concerns of certain trios transitioning to tag Create-a-Victory
- Addressed reported concerns where deleting shows caused issues with Rivalry action
- Addressed reported concerns of the Rivalry actions menu appearing blank when editing an in-progress show
- Superstars that win the Royal Rumble will now properly be booked in a title match at Wrestlemania
- Naturally occurring managers will now properly appear on the match card
- Addressed formatting when playing in Arabic
- Addressed reported concerns of title belts not appearing consistently during entrances
- Addressed reported concerns of display issues when using Contract Negotiation Power
- Added trophy silhouettes in Career Standing to make it easier to see how close a player is to getting to 10
- Improved presentation of Rivalry level increase
- Addressed reported concerns of official tag team partners not having good chemistry at all times
- Addressed reported concerns of a crash when participating in a Season with a full roster of Created Superstars
- General fixes and improvements
- General fixes and improvements
- Updated Dana Brooke’s entrance music
Whilst Mia Yim was confirmed to arrive, the arrival of Candice LeRae is also a massive surprise, with the NXT Superstar returning to the WWE 2K23 roster and ready to make a big impact.
May DLC Pack
The second confirmed DLC pack is set to bring back the return of Karl Anderon and Luke Gallows, prominent members of WWE's 'The Club', a take on the popular Japanese faction Bullet Club.
The stars featured in this pack are:
- Luke Gallows
- Karl Anderson
- Tiffany Stratton
- Elton Prince