Initially released in 2013, a set of three new cosmetic helmets hit the World of Warcraft shop for all players to buy and use for transmogrification. They were all unique pieces of headwear that had different themes: fire, darkness, and winter. Six years later they were retired from the shop and were placed in the Blizzard Archive following the "See You Later Bundle."
Thought to have been put away forever, players gave up hope of being able to get them. Now, they've returned once again as a part of the game's first Amazon Prime Gaming partnership rewards!
Here's how to claim your World of Warcraft Amazon Prime Gaming rewards, including all 3 of these unique helmets.
World of Warcraft partners up with Amazon Prime Gaming rewarding Cosmetic Helms
First announced in March of 2022, Blizzard revealed that they would begin providing in-game loot via Amazon Prime Gaming on several of its biggest titles including Overwatch, Hearthstone, and more with World of Warcraft getting its own rewards later on.
Nearly three months later players of the MMORPG can finally enjoy it, as Blizzard is bringing back three previously shop-exclusive cosmetic items - Jewel of the Firelord, Hood of Hungering Darkness, and Crown of the Eternal Winter.
The first one up will be the Jewel of the Firelord which is available now until July 26, 2022. The other two helms will then be available at later dates.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to redeem World of Warcraft Prime Gaming rewards
Claiming the first World of Warcraft Prime Gaming loot is fairly straightforward, all you need is your Twitch Account, an Amazon Prime account, and lastly your Blizzard (Battle.net) account.
Here are the steps you need to take to set things up:
1. Become a Prime Gaming Member
- If you don't already have a Twitch account, create one here.
- If you don’t already have a Prime account, sign up for a FREE trial.
- Connect your Twitch account to your Prime account here.
2. Link Your Blizzard and Twitch Accounts
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- If you don't already have a Blizzard account, create one here.
- Navigate to the Twitch Connections page in the Settings menu.
- Locate the Blizzard Battle.net section and chose your gameplay region.
- Log in to the Blizzard account you wish to link and click Log in to Blizzard.
3. Claim Your Prime Gaming Offer
- Visit the Prime Gaming Rewards page for World of Warcraft.
- Log in to your Prime Gaming account and authorize.
- Verify your linked Blizzard account and click Claim Your Loot.
- Success! You are ready to redeem your items in-game.
4. Redeem Your Rewards:
- Launch the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Log in to your linked Blizzard account.
- Launch World of Warcraft.
- Visit a transmog vendor, who you can find in any capital city.
READ MORE: WoW Dragonflight Pre Order Details REVEALED: All Rewards, Editions, Prices & more
For more articles like this, take a look at our World of Warcraft and More page.