Initially announced in March of 2022, Blizzard revealed that they would partner up with Amazon Prime Gaming to provide players of several of their big titles with in-game loot.
Games like Overwatch, Hearthstone, and more were all on the list and have already begun receiving loot. Now, it's World of Warcraft's turn.
Three months after the initial announcement, players of the MMORPG can begin to enjoy some free cosmetic goodies.
With that, here are all of the currently active World of Warcraft Amazon Prime rewards and how to redeem them.
All Active WoW Amazon Prime Gaming Rewards
So far, there are only three rewards that players can collect with Amazon Prime Gaming. However, looking at the nature of Amazon Prime Gaming and what Blizzard has done so far with their other games, we can expect more to come in the future.
For the first set of rewards, Blizzard decided to bring back three cosmetic helmets that were put into the archives in 2019. These were items that could be bought in the in-game shop and are transmogrifyable.
Here are the options.
Jewel of the Firelord
Is currently available and can be claimed until July 26, 2022.
Hood of Hungering Darkness
Will be available on July 27, 2022, and can be claimed until August 23, 2022.
Crown of the Eternal Winter
Will be available on August 24, 2022, and can be claimed until September 20, 2022.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to redeem World of Warcraft Amazon Prime Gaming rewards
Claiming the World of Warcraft Amazon Prime Gaming is fairly straight foward, however, it does require a number of steps. All you need is your Twitch Account, an Amazon Prime account, and lastly your Blizzard (Battle.net) account.
Here how's to do it:
1. Become a Prime Gaming Member
- If you don't already have a Twitch account, create one here.
- If you don’t already have a Prime account, sign up for a FREE trial.
- Connect your Twitch account to your Prime account here.
2. Link Your Blizzard and Twitch Accounts
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- If you don't already have a Blizzard account, create one here.
- Navigate to the Twitch Connections page in the Settings menu.
- Locate the Blizzard Battle.net section and chose your gameplay region.
- Log in to the Blizzard account you wish to link and click Log in to Blizzard.
3. Claim Your Prime Gaming Offer
- Visit the Prime Gaming Rewards page for World of Warcraft.
- Log in to your Prime Gaming account and authorize.
- Verify your linked Blizzard account and click Claim Your Loot.
- Success! You are ready to redeem your items in-game.
4. Redeem Your Rewards:
- Launch the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Log in to your linked Blizzard account.
- Launch World of Warcraft.
- Visit a transmog vendor, who you can find in any capital city.