Valorant VCT Challengers NA has begun today and with a big number of events to watch, it can get confusing.
This is why a full schedule with all of the teams playing is important so you don't miss out.
The VCT Challengers NA is a tier-two league but has gathered a lot of interest due to the nature of Valorant esports.
Fans can watch the events on a number of streaming places.
But, the best place to watch is the official Valorant channel on Twitch.
So, let's look at the full schedule of the Valorant VCT Challengers NA Split 1.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Full Schedule for VCT Challengers NA Split 1
Here are all of the important dates you need to know to make sure you don't miss out on anything important throughout the weeks.
Week 1 Schedule
Date (CEST time zone)
- 01.02, 11:00 PM FaZe Clan vs G2 Esports
- 02.02, 02:00 AM The Guard vs Disguised
- 02.02, 11:00 PM TSM vs MAD Lions
- 03.02, 02:00 AM BreakThru vs Oxygen Esports
- 03.02, 11:00 PM Shopify Rebellion vs Turtle Troops
- 04.02, 02:00 AM M80 vs OREsports
VCT Week 2
- 08.02, 11:00 PM Shopify Rebellion vs Oxygen Esports
- 09.02, 02:00 AM The Guard vs OREsports
- 09.02, 11:00 PM Disguised vs MAD Lions
- 10.02, 02:00 AM M80 vs TSM
- 10.02, 11:00 PM FaZe Clan vs Turtle Troops
- 11.02, 02:00 AM G2 Esports vs BreakThru
READ MORE: Valorant: Riot Games Announced VCT 2023 Format
- 27.02, 11:00 PM The Guard vs TSM
- 28.02, 02:00 AM Turtle Troops vs BreakThru
- 28.02, 11:00 PM G2 Esports vs Oxygen Esports
- 01.03, 02:00 AM FaZe Clan vs Shopify Rebellion
- 01.03, 11:00 PM Disguised vs OREsports
- 02.03, 02:00 AM M80 vs MAD Lions
Valorant Challengers Week 4
- 08.03, 11:00 PM M80 vs Disguised
- 09.03, 02:00 AM TSM vs OREsports
- 09.03, 11:00 PM G2 Esports vs Turtle Troops
- 10.03, 02:00 AM The Guard vs MAD Lions
- 10.03, 11:00 PM Shopify Rebellion vs BreakThru
- 11.03, 02:00 AM FaZe Clan vs Oxygen Esports
Week 5 Schedule
The schedule for week 5 has not yet been revealed as it relies on the rest of the weeks.
But, this article will be updated with the correct information. So, keep your eyes peeled for any updates to this article.