UFC 4 has dropped their Patch 9.0 Update, and the latest fix for the game brings two new fighters in addition to several gameplay updates.
We've got all the details on what UFC 4 changed with Patch 9.0.
Two new fighters join the mix
One of the most exciting pieces of the latest UFC 4 update is the two new fighters that are now available to players.
Kevin Holland has been added to the Middleweight division while Vicente Luque joins the Welterweight division.
Both have solid ratings, and you'll definitely want to get the update so you can try them out right now.
Patch 9.0 Update Full Details
All of the following changes have been confirmed through EA in the latest update for UFC 4.
READ MORE: UFC 4 adds Kamaru Usman to elite 5 Star Fighter club
The new "Community Feedback" section are changes that have EA stated came directly from the players of UFC 4 and the feedback developers have received.
- Added 2 new fighters, Kevin Holland and Vicente Luque
- Added a timed delay to matchmaking if a user repeatedly does not finish online matches
- Clinch Knees now receive a boost when Knees Boost is active in Career
- Fixed animation issue in a specific diving punch knee on belly entry
- Updated Michael Chandler’s nickname to “Iron” Michael Chandler
- Osoto-Gari is no longer available to Created Fighters
- Slipping strikes are now slower while rocked
- Significantly increased effect of Grapple Advantage on Takedowns
- Decreased denial window for the low single takedown
- Takedown denials now drain 20% more permanent stamina from the attacker
- Fixed animation issue in the early denial of the open stance single leg
- Added damage for the following slams:
- Kimbo Slam (right turn from cage single leg)
- Double Leg Slam from Cage Single Leg (left turn from cage single leg)
- Cage Bodylock Slam (left turn from cage double leg)
- Slowed down the advancing switch kick
- Body knees and frontal kicks can no longer be evaded by head movement
- Slowed down back side posture fakes and made the animation more readable
- Slowed down lead overhand combos
- Special counter from Side Saddle to North South now requires a large stamina advantage
- Fixed issue with jab - body side kick combo not working with “mixed movement”, such using one strike advancing and another stationary
- Fixed a brief “freezing” animation issue when trying to walk and sway after a slipping straight
- Significantly slowed down jab - handplant kick combo