Roberto Martinez has named his 26-man Belgium World Cup squad for this winter's tournament in Qatar.
This tournament is seen as something of a last dance for a golden generation of Belgian footballers that includes Jan Vertonghen, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard and Romelu Lukaku with many of that generation now seeing out the twilight of their careers in the Belgian Pro League.
The Red Devils made it to the semi-finals of the World Cup in Russia four years ago where they would lose to eventual winners France before beating England in the third-place play-off match.
RealSport101's Harry Smith is on hand to run you through all 26 members of the Belgium World Cup squad for the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
Belgium World Cup squad: 26-man squad revealed
Here are the 26 players selected by Roberto Martinez to contribute to the Belgium World Cup squad in Qatar this winter.
- Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)
- Thibault Courtois (Real Madrid)
- Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge)
- Toby Alderweireld (Royal Antwerp)
- Wout Faes (Leicester City)
- Zeno Debast (Anderlecht)
- Arthur Theate (Bologna)
- Jan Vertonghen (Anderlecht)
- Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid)
- Timothy Castagne (Leicester City)
- Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund)
- Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Axel Witsel (Atletico Madrid)
- Leander Dendoncker (Aston Villa)
- Amadou Onana (Everton)
- Youri Tielemans (Leicester City)
- Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)
- Dries Mertens (Galatasaray)
- Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion)
- Michy Batshuayi (Fenerbahce)
- Loïs Openda (RC Lens)
- Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan)
- Eden Hazard (Real Madrid)
- Charles De Ketelaere (AC Milan)