For some time now, there have been rumours about a COD Zombies mode being under development.
On November 8th, Activision released a community update that teased a little about the zombie's mode. An image teaser was even released together with the post.
Season 2 is here!
There are also other interesting features Activision will be adding to the game in the new season. Some of those features include:
New Skins - Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 will introduce a ton of new skins for both characters and weapons into the game.
New Game Modes - Activision has done a really got job with adding new game modes to keep the game feeling fresh. Season 2 will bring along some new game modes such as ‘Prop Hunt’ among others.
New Log-In Option
Currently, you can only log into Call of Duty Mobile as a guest or with your Facebook account. With Season 2, an additional log-in option will be added i.e you will be able to log in with your Google account.
Battle Royale - Even though there will be no new map, Activision will add effects such as snow and other features that will reflect the season.
New Multiplayer Maps - Tired of all the maps in multiplayer mode? COD Mobile has got you covered. Activision will add new maps to the game such as Summit in Season 2.
Scorestreaks are a really good way of earning extra points and killing more opponents. In season 2, more scorestreaks will be added to the game including this BEAST, the XS1 Goliath.
Like Zombies mode, controller support is one feature a lot of players, including myself, have been looking forward to. Activision also confirmed in the same article that controller support will be added to the game.
These are some of the new features we will be expecting in season 2 of Call of Duty Mobile. The particular date the season will be starting has not been confirmed yet but it is highly anticipated to be out by the end of November.
Season 2 patch notes leaked!
Revealed by Dotesports you can find the full patch notes below:
- Unlimited Airborne Season Rewards and Winter skin themes.
- Add more attractive rewards.
- Decreasing Season (S1 rank will not be fully reset, but will be reduced when entering S2).
- Optimizing Rank Mode:
- Of Scores depending on your rank—it will get easier to score at high level).
- Optimization of match rank to reduce the waiting time for matching.
- Players who were previously banned will immediately disappear from the leaderboard.
Latest Premium Pass
- Alex Mason joins the game as a classic CoD character (he was the main character of CoD: Black Ops).
- Tier Level 100 Premium Pass prize.
- A new, lightweight and compact CQB Modern weapons series, to help you win close combat.
- More than 100 types of items, the latest Mason Series – Aurora Borealis was first released.
- The latest version of CoD: Mobile supports PS4 and Xbox controllers. Players can use a controller to join the battle.
- Controllers can only be used during matches and can’t be used outside of matches (for example, when in the lobby, store, or loadout).
- When using the PS4 controller to access the game, there will be problems where the key can’t connect to the game. We recommend that you use a newer controller.
- Classic Zombie Map: Shi No Numa
- Classic Zombie Gameplay:
- Survival Mode: You’ll only use the gun to start. Finish off zombies to get points. Use points to buy better weapons and perks. Zombies will continue to appear and you must stay alive against endless attacks.
- Raid Mode: Get point sources on unlimited zombie attack waves. Use different points to buy various weapons, perk, buff combinations, and challenge the last boss.
- Mysterious Easter egg: You can find it in the Zombie mode.
- Prize settlement: You’ll get a reward after successfully completing this mode.