The Witcher 3 next-gen update is soon here and fans are excited to finally be able to play the updated game on their consoles.
Despite there not being too many changes coming to this update, the game will run much smoother with better details.
The Witcher 3 was a critical and commercial success and really gripped many fans right by the heart.
There have also been some great new updates to the game such as real-time cutscenes, HD monsters, world map fixes, and more.
So, let's take a look at all of the important release dates and times for the Witcher 3 next-gen update.
Shop Now: Get The LATEST Gaming Accessories at Razer.com
Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update COUNTDOWN
The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update COUNTDOWN
Next-Gen Update Release Date
So, with only a couple of days left to prepare for this update to the Witcher 3 on next-gen consoles, players must prepare.
The official release date for this update is December 14 2022.
Players must get ready for an increase in the beauty of the game and how smoothly it will run too.
The initial release of the game on next-gen consoles really showcased how smoothly the game can run.
However, now this is even being updated. The Witcher 3 has never looked so good.
The release time of the next-gen update will be different depending on the region you are in.
It's worth noting that the release times will be different depending on the console.
Here are some popular release times and regions for this update.
- 12 am GMT (PC and Xbox Series X/S)
- 12 am local time (Playstation 5)
What to Expect in the Witcher Update
Here are some new features coming to the updated game...
- New animations
- Community mods
- World Map Fixes by Terg500
- Nitpicker’s Patch – Various Visual Fixes by chuckcash
- The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by HalkHogan
- FCR3 – Immersion and Gameplay Tweaks by Andrzej Kwiatkowski
- HDMR – HD Monsters Reworked Mod by Denroth
- Content additions
- Quick Sign Casting
- Alternative Camera
- Dynamic Toggle for UI Visibility
- New Default Map Mode
- Character Model Improvements
- Environmental Improvements
- Environmental VFX/Tech Art
- Fall damage alteration
- Instant herb looting
- Slow walk with controller (three walk speeds are now available depending on how hard you push analogue stick)
- Alternative sprint mode (tap left stick)
- Radial menu improvements (you can switch inventory from the radial menu)
- Netflix DLC
- Two new graphics mods
- Performance mode (60 FPS)
- Ray tracing (30 FPS)
- New optional over-the-shoulder camera angle
- Haptic Feedback (PS5)
- Photo mode