Konami has announced Pitch Clash BETA, a new casual mobile game available in a limited-time Open Beta Test on Android devices.
Pitch Clash offers all-new strategic football gameplay, accessible to all users with quick matches, easy controls and simple-to-learn mechanics.
The Pitch Clash Open Beta Test runs from now until April 20, 2021.
Choose your Player Cards and enjoy the thrill of playing against friends and rivals from around the world.
Make quick tactical decisions to outmanoeuvre your opponents and guide your squad to victory!
The full list of features are as follows:
- Immerse yourself in an exciting new genre of football strategy
- Pick up and play a match effortlessly, anywhere and anytime
- Enjoy attractive visuals and simple game rules
- Experience the thrill of making key match decisions in crucial game moments
- Test your tactical skills against friends and rivals from around the world
- Relax and enjoy dynamic gameplay that unfolds like TV broadcast matches
- Stack your deck with Player Cards to create your dream team
- Send Emote Stickers to communicate with other players during matches
- Features more than 10,000 licensed players from popular clubs around the world
The fun of Pitch Clash comes from anticipating the other player's moves and the next exciting play on the pitch.
The more you know your opponent, the more exhilarating the matchup of strategy and football savvy.
The fast and easy setup of the game allows frequent matchups with friends and fierce rivals across regions for non-stop entertainment.
Pitch Clash features popular licensed leagues as well as top clubs from Europe and South America including giants such as Barcelona, Manchester United, Juventus and Bayern Munich.
More than 10,000 licensed players are available to collect as Player Cards.
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.