Summer is here, and the biggest shake-up to cricket in almost 20 years is on the way.
The Hundred - the 100-ball cricket competition commences next week, and the tournament is now playable in Cricket 19 thanks to a new DLC.
Cricket 19: Ultimate Edition DLC
The Ultimate Edition DLC costs £9.99 / €9.99 / Au$14.95 and arrives on Friday, 16 July 2021 on PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
What's in the DLC?
That trailer only toplines the arrivals in the DLC.
Here's what's arriving:
Men's and Women's Hundred
- Manchester Originals
- Northern Superchargers
- Birmingham Phoenix
- Trent Rockets
- Welsh Fire
- London Spirit
- Oval Invincibles
- Southern Brave
Plus, a Hundred Draft mode allowing you to draft the world's best superstars to your franchise.
Caribbean Premier League
- Barbados Tridents
- Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Jamaica Tallawahs
- St Kitts & Nevis Patriots
- St Lucia Zouks
- Trinbago Knight Riders
Plus some unique CPL Scenarios from the competition's history.
Over 200 new licensed players arrive plus 10 new licensed stadiums which we expect to cover players and grounds from the West Indies, CPL and The Hundred.
Exclusive emotes arrive in the DLC as well, allowing you to taunt your opponent when you're on top.
FREE Patch Notes
In addition to the DLC, a free patch also arrives in Cricket 19:
- Added licensed West Indies men's and women's teams
- Added trophies for West Indies
- Added licensed Russia and St Petersburg teams
- Added Test The Best Online Challenges modes
- Added in-match Emote system
- Added functionality to restore missing PlayFace date
- Added Replay Camera invert options
- Added Reset to Default option in Settings
- Added option to turn off bowling input assistance on lower difficulty levels
- Added Exit to Desktop option when quitting matches on PC
- Tuned AI runouts
- Improved Batting Mid camera reaction after leaving ball
- Ensure that 12th Man's Matches Played statistic does not increment
- Ensured career player can return to club cricket if dropped from Domestic Team
- Ensured correct stadium visuals will display on resume match screen
- Resolved cases of missing sound effects during gameplay and menus
- Resolved issue with custom stadium not loading correctly in some modes
- Resolved issue with custom uniform logos when resuming matches
- Resolved issue with custom stadium sponsors in Scenario Mode
- General Stability Improved