Latest - Update Out Today
Get your game prepared for the big update.
In a nice new dev update, the team over at Clash of Clans put up a video going through the major changes in the Autumn update. This includes a new super troop, The Super Bowler, alongside new levels, changes to walls and bug fixes.
This means the update must be just around the corner.
Clash of Clans Autumn Update 2021 Release Date
Clash of Clans Autumn Update arrives today, September 27th. This is a decent bit earlier than we were expecting.
It seems to have a big focus on balance changes and bug fixes - things that are likely to leave the game a smoother experience. With it being revealed now, it shouldn't be far away.
The first tease of the next update talked about new levels, fixes and changes. This being said, the team isn't done here and we don't really know what else they have planned.
The second part of the update talked about a new super trooper, alongside new levels and changes to walls.
We’ve been keeping an eye on the meta and we review game data extensively when making balance changes. Based on our reviews as well as receiving feedback from our community, watching countless replays from the Championship Qualifiers, and also numerous content on Youtube and elsewhere, we believe these balance changes will be welcome ones indeed!
- The ramp-up speed of Inferno Dragon’s beam attack has been slowed down by 0.2 seconds. This means it takes slightly longer for its attack to reach max damage output.
- Dragon Rider’s range has been reduced by 0.5 tiles. With this change, the range of Dragon Rider’s attacks has been shortened, which means it will need to move into closer range of its target in order to use its ranged attack
- Splash damage has been removed from the Mighty Yak’s attacks.
As mentioned earlier, this update is full of new levels for Defenses and new levels for a handful of Troops, including a new level for everyone favorite mohawked, bludgeon-wielding, porcine jockey - Hog Rider. That’s right! It’s time to break out your hammer, grab your hog, and yell at the top of your lungs, “HOOOOOG RIIIDAAAAAAH”
- Builders will no longer become stuck in Walls when defending during Wars, Friendly Challenges, or Legend League attacks.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a failure to save a Village in edit mode.This was caused by the Remove All tool to remove locked buildings. Locked buildings will no longer be removed when using the Remove All tool.
- Wars with more than the desired number of participants should no longer be possible (e.g. 15 vs 16).