The Madden 23 Zero Chill program will debut today revealing several new MUT cards that you can add to your team today.
The new set should also bring about a group of new challenges, giving you the chance to level up in Season 2.
Let's get you ready for a potential new promo in MUT.
Zero Chill Official Stream
The content schedule was released earlier this week and Madden 23 Zero Chill is going to be a big part of it.
You'll have the chance to learn more about Zero Chill, by watching the Good Morning Madden stream happening tonight.
This stream should reveal all of the Madden 23 Zero Chill details including the items and perhaps even some of the challenges.
Once these items are revealed, we'll take a look at each of them and go over how you can add them to your Ultimate Team.
Madden 23 Zero Chill Release Date Predictions
If you're trying to find something to look forward to in Ultimate Team, you should be hoping that the Madden 23 Zero Chill promo returns.
Last year, when the Blitz and Harvest promos came to a close, the Zero Chill promo was announced and we think the same will happen this time.
Our best prediction is that the Madden 23 Zero Chill promo will begin on Friday, December 9, 2022, with the first set of cards.
As we mentioned, none of that has been confirmed but that would match the timetable from last year.
Player Release Schedule
The good news is we can use last year as a guide to help us understand when cards will actually be released.
Once we have the Madden 23 Zero Chill schedule, we'll replace our below schedule with the current one. This way, you'll know exactly which cards are released and who to expect.
Last year, we saw the addition of Stocking Stuffers, which is something we could see return during Madden 23 Zero Chill.
Here's last year's Zero Chill player release schedule:
- Zero Chill Part 1 on Friday, December 10, 2021 - RELEASED
- Stocking Stuffers on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - RELEASED
- Zero Chill Part 2 on Friday, December 17, 2021 - RELEASED
- Ghosts of Madden on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - RELEASED
- Zero Chill Part 3 on Friday, December 24, 2021 - RELEASED
- Zero Chill Part 4 on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - RELEASED
We expect the program to end on January 6, so you'll have a little under a month to get the most out of Madden 23 Zero Chill.
Madden 23 Zero Chill Champion Predictions
There are several players that we think deserve to have Champion cards when the Madden 23 Zero Chill program is launched.
Last year, each Champion received a 95 OVR card, one of the highest ratings you can actually get in Madden 23.
There are a few players and out of position cards that we'd like to see return in Madden 23 Zero Chill which was released last year as well.
Here's who we think will be Madden 23 Zero Chill Champions:
- Calvin Johnson (FS) - 95 OVR - Detroit Lions
- Michael Irvin (WR) - 95 OVR - Dallas Cowboys
- Randy Moss (CB) - 95 OVR - Minnesota Vikings
- Kyler Murray (QB) - 95 OVR - Arizona Cardinals
- Trevon Diggs (CB) - 95 OVR - Dallas Cowboys
Once all of the Madden 23 Zero Chill players are released, we'll update you with a full list of players and overall ratings.
Ghosts of Madden in MUT 23
One big part of the Zero Chill promo was the Ghosts of Madden set that came out at the same time as the program.
If it returns in Madden 23 Zero Chill we'd be really happy because it brought past players to the platform.
Some of the NFL's top performers in history made it into this set so it's definitely a great option for players who want to build an Ultimate Team full of legends.
Here are some of the names from last year that could pop up in Madden 23 Zero Chill:
- Past Adrian Peterson (HB) - 95 OVR - Minnesota Vikings
- Past Vernon Davis (TE) - 95 OVR - San Francisco
- Past Devin Hester (WR) - 95 OVR - Chicago Bears
- Past Demarcus Ware (ROLB) - 95 OVR - Denver Broncos
- Past Patrick Peterson (CB) - 95 OVR - Arizona Cardinals
- Past Richard Sherman (CB) - 95 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
Once we know for sure which cards will be in this year's edition of Ghosts of Madden, we'll be sure to update you.