League of Legends Season 12 has been all action so far, and some big things are in store in the upcoming LoL 12.7 update.
The LoL 12.7 patch notes feature 10 champion buffs, 4 champion nerfs, 6 system changes, new Arcana skins, and Rengar adjustments following his recent rework.
With that in mind, here's everything we know about League of Legends patch 12.7 so far - including its release date, time, patch notes, new skins, and more!
UPDATED - LoL 12.7 is just hours out
After a long wait and plenty of hype along the way, we're finally just hours out from the big LoL 12.7 update!
You can follow along with our countdown for the expected LoL 12.7 release time below.
LoL 12.7 Release Time
LoL 12.7 Release Date & Time
Adhering to the official League of Legends patch schedule, LoL 12.7 is set to release on Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
As always, players can expect League of Legends servers to go down for maintenance at 6 am EST before going live with the update at 9 am EST on launch day.
This means that once it releases, all of the Arcana skins, the possible Swain touch-up, and more will be available to use in-game.
LoL 12.7 Patch Notes
Thanks to the dev team, we finally have an idea of what's coming in the LoL 12.7 patch notes!
Check out the full breakdown below for which champions are getting buffs, nerfs, and other changes.
Passive - Trial By Fire
- Base Damage: 55-225 ⇒ 55-310
W - Remove Scurvy
- Mana Cost: 80-120 ⇒ 60-100
E - Skip 'n Slash
- Cooldown Refund: 50% ⇒ 60%
R - Needlework
- Cooldown: 120-80 ⇒ 100-80
- Base Mana: 250 ⇒ 300
- Base Movement Speed: 325 ⇒ 330
- Attack Speed Per Level: 4 ⇒ 4.5
Q - Lay Waste
- Monster Mod: 85% ⇒ 95%
Passive - Dream-Laden Bough
- Healing Riot: 12% AP ⇒ 20% AP
W - Watch Out! Eep!
- Base Damage: 70-150 ⇒ 80-160
W - Shapesplitter
- Base Damage: 50-130 ⇒ 50-170
- Movement Speed: 10-30% ⇒ 10-40%
- Health per five 7.5 ⇒ 9
Q - Comet Spear
- Tap Q Length 550 ⇒ 600
- Tap Q Width 150 ⇒ 120
E - Aegis Assault
- No longer slows Pantheon when moving backwards
R - Grand Starfall
- Now falls 0.25 seconds faster
Q - Crushing Blow
- Cooldown: 9-7 ⇒ 8-6
W - Warrior Trickster
- Cooldown: 20-16 ⇒ 20-12
- Can now go over walls
E - Nimbus Strike
- Monster Mod: 150% ⇒ 180%
- AP Ratio: 80% ⇒ 100%
- Base Health: 560 +90/level ⇒ 520 +95/level
- Base Armor: 27 +3.5/level ⇒ 22 +3.8/level
- Base AD: 68 ⇒ 66
Q - Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike
- Base Damage: 55-155 ⇒ 50-150
Q - Overload
- Mana Ratio: 3% bonus ⇒ 2% bonus
- AP Ratio: 45% ⇒ 50%
- Base AD: 53 +2/level ⇒ 50 +1.5/level
- Base Armor: 22 ⇒ 20
- Health per level: 90 ⇒ 95
Q - Burst Fire
- Base Damage: 10-30 (+1.1 TAD) ⇒ 7-15 (+1.1-1.2 TAD)
- Now only applies on-hits once per cast
- Now only stacks R and reduces E CD one time per cast
- Critical strikes add an extra R stack and reduce E cooldown an additional time
W - Ultrashock Laser
- Base Damage: 40-180 (+1.0 TAD) (+.6 AP) ⇒ 10-150 (+1.2 TAD) (+.7 AP)
E - Spark Surge
- Cooldown: 23 ⇒ 28-22
R - Lightning Crash
- Cooldown: 100-80 ⇒ 120-70
Q - Savagery
- Bonus Damage reduced by 40% on structures
W - Battle Roar
- Bonus Monster Damage: 65-130 ⇒ 85-150
- Cost: 2400 ⇒ 2300
- Cooldown: 45 sec ⇒ 35 sec
- Max MR Shred: 20 ⇒ 25
- Shred Ratio: 1% bonus HP ⇒ 1.2% bonus HP
- Cost: 2600 ⇒ 2700
- Health: 400 ⇒ 350
- Heal/Shield Power Per Stack: 7% (max 35%) ⇒ 6% (max 30%)
- Cooldown: 90 sec ⇒ 110 sec
Time Warp Tonic
- Immediate Potion Restore: 50% ⇒ 30%
- Bonus Move Speed: 5% ⇒ 4%
Swain rework could arrive in LoL 12.7
A massive Swain update might be on the way as the changes that were seemingly slated for 12.6 have now been pushed back.
Here's how Swain's changes look:
Passive - Ravenous Flock
- No longer deals 20-105 (+30%AP) magic damage
Q - Death’s Hand
- Cooldown: 9/7.5/6/4.5/3 seconds ⇒ 7/6/5/4/3 seconds
- Mana: 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
R - Demonic Ascension
- Cooldown: 120 seconds ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
According to Riot TheTruexy, "the goals here are shifting power out of less satisfying places and into the spells that make Swain, well Swain.”
In order to do that, Riot have decided to remove all of the damage off of his passive and moved it to the rest of his kit. This includes reduction the cooldown of his ultimate, as well as nerfing his Q's mana cost.
All of this should give him the ability to spam more spells in lane, as well as grant him more access to his powerful ultimate.
READ MORE: LoL Season 12: Olaf and Taliyah to receive "mid-scope updates"
“This should help both Swain in Mid and support by giving him better access to his meaningful spells. We expect it to be a small [to] mid sized buff to Swain everywhere,” the developer added.
So players can expect a stronger-looking, stronger-performing Swain come release time.
LoL 12.7 Skins
With every new patch, League of Legends adds some great new skins to give players the opportunity to take on new looks for old favorites and new champions alike. Skins are a fun way to customize your champions and with every new skin has come more and more creativity.
Based on what's been revealed so far and Riot's recent announcement looks like more additions are coming to the Arcana skin line.
Like its original release in 2021, the new line will be tarot card-themed. Additionally, it will have its champions, namely Ahri, Xayah, Rakan, Ryze, and Hecarim boast a theme of deep shades of red and black and have a mysterious orange glow that emanates shining particles when using their abilities.
Each will be priced at 1350 RP.
Here's what they look like.
For more information on the Arcana skins, visit our LoL Arcana skins page here.
LoL 12.7 Patch Notes have been revealed
League of Legends' seventh patch of the year inches closer and closer and like its predecessors, LoL 12.7 is set to be a good one. Thanks to Riot TheTruexy, we now have an idea of what's to come.
From nerfing Zeri yet again and buffing several champions such as Gwen, Pantheon, and more to two item buffs, there is much to enjoy from this new League of Legends patch.
For the full rundown on the 12.7 patch notes visit here.