Halloween spirit is coming to Summoner's Rift in League of Legends with The Harrowing 2021. This event brings new game modes, visual updates, skins, and plenty more!
Here's everything you should know about the League of Legends Halloween event.
LATEST- LoL Harrowing 2021 Start Date Still Unconfirmed
The LoL Harrowing 2021 release date has still not been made official by Riot. With previous years in context, however, we expect it will kick off on October 20th, as part of patch 11.21 the last before Halloween.
Meanwhile, players can obtain new entries from the Halloween-themed Bewitching skins with patch 11.20 that went live on Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 to get into the spirit early!
Bewitching 2021 Skins
As part of this year's Harrowing, Riot is releasing a new batch of Bewitching Skins.
The next Bewitching skins will be for Fiora, Nami, Poppy, Syndra, and Yuumi, while Morgana gets her Prestige Edition.
Harrowing Gameplay Tokens
As with every edition of Harrowing, players can expect spooky emotes, runes, summoner icons, and a theme based on the trick-or-treat festivities.
Hopefully, we get to experience a new map layout. It can be recalled that the tradition has been absent last year but is being missed by many players.
LoL Harrowing 2021 Game Modes
There are currently two game modes based on Harrowing that will possibly come back during this year's celebration:
- Teemoing: Players have to survive for 15 minutes before the enemy finally summons the demon itself.
- Doom Bots of Doom: The first featured mode to utilize bots, this is Co-op vs. AI with a twist: each bot has mutated, granting them empowered abilities.
We can't discard the possibility of an entire new League of Legends game mode based on Halloween, so better dress to kill this for the upcoming spooktacular event this October.
LoL 11.21 Patch Notes
Along the way to the LoL Harrowing 2021 event, LoL 11.21 made some massive champion balance changes to shake things up.
Check out the highlights of the latest League of Legends update below:
- E damage per shot 30-110 ⇒ 30-90
- E armor 6-18 ⇒ 4-16
- Passive total attack speed 15% ⇒ 25%
- E cast range 900-925
- R cooldown 90-60s ⇒ 75-55s
- E mana refund 10-48 ⇒ 15-55
- Attack speed per level 1% ⇒ 2%
- Passive mark duration extends if a basic attack is in flight or R is being cast
- E damage 60-260 (+65% ability power) ⇒ 70-270 (+70% ability power)
- R cooldown 80-the 40s ⇒ 60-40s
- Base mana 325.84 ⇒ 300
- W mana cost 30 ⇒ 45
- W bonus attack speed 20-80% ⇒ 20-60%
- W shield ratio 8-12% max health ⇒ 11-15% max health
- Q cooldown 8s ⇒ 7s, blind duration 1.5-2.5s ⇒ 2-3s, missile speed 1500 ⇒ 2500
- Q total attack damage ratio 60% ⇒ 70%
- W self-slow 15% ⇒ 10%
- R crit ratio 75% ⇒ 100%
- Move speed 325 ⇒ 330
- Q cooldown 10-6 ⇒ 10-4
Perhaps the most critical changes in the LoL 11.21 patch notes - these items nerfs and buffs will do wonders for getting game balance back in line, primarily based around Bruisers.
- Removed: 150% base health regen
- Removed: Spite passive
- New: 8% Omnivamp
- Thirsting Slash active damage 100% attack damage ⇒ 175% base attack damage
- Attack damage 45 ⇒ 50
- Halting Slash active damage 100% attack damage ⇒ 175% base attack damage
- Adaptive per stack 2-5 ⇒ 2-4
- Buff duration 6s ⇒ 4s
- Shield 70-150 ⇒ 50-130
- Base item haste 10 ⇒ 20
- Item haste per stack 5 ⇒ 6
- Health 15-90 ⇒ 15-140
- Omnivamp per stack 1.5% ⇒ 1.2%