LoL 11.2 is nearly here, and with it comes a new champion and plenty of balance changes for champions and items.
Let's break down everything you need to know about the League of Legends 11.2 update, its patch notes, and when it will finally go live.
Let the LoL 11.2 countdown begin!
Latest News - LoL 11.2 Is Here!
LoL 11.2 is the first major patch of the new year, and you can check it out now in-game!
It introduces Viego, The Ruined King, who will be a massive champion for League of Legends lore and important for The Ruined King, a League of Legends Story - Riot's upcoming RPG.
READ MORE: LoL Patch 11.2 Buffs and Nerfs
LoL 11.2 also makes over 2 dozen balance changes for champions and plenty of item changes as well.
LoL's 11.2 update went live at 6am EST on 21 January.
That means NA got the short end of the stick on trying the update out, with other regions enjoying a head start.
Riot have finally released the LoL 11.2 patch notes - and it's a massive one!
While you can read over the full 11.2 patch notes here, we'll break down the changes coming to champions in the latest LoL update below.
- Viego, The Ruined King will now be playable in League Legends patch 11.2.
- E - Umbral Dash: Umbral Dash's self-healing now increases to 26/32/38/44/50% during World Ender.
- R - World Ender: Self Healing decreased from 50/75/100% to 30/45/60%
- Q - Five Point Strike: Cost Increased from 120/110/100/90/80 energy to 120/115/110/105/100 energy
- Q - Conquering Sands: Cooldown decreased from 15/13/11/9/7 seconds to 14/12/10/8/6 seconds
- AD Growth: 2.88 to 3.3 per level
- Passive - Hemorrhage: Noxian Might Bonus Attack Damage decreased from 30-230 to 20-205
- Q - Infected Cleaver: Health Refund on Hit increased from 40% to 50%
- Q - Infected Cleaver: Health Refund on Kill increased from 80% to 100%
- E - Masochism: Bonus Damage increased from 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 of maximum health to 4/4.5/5/5.5/6% of maximum health
- R - Sadism: Health Regen increased from 50/75/100% maximum health to 60/85/110% maximum health
- Q - Venomous Bite: Damage decreased from 70/110/150/190/230 to 70/105/140/175/210
- E - Triggerseed: Shield AP Ratio decreased from 90% AP to 80% AP
- Health Growth: HP Growth increased from 92 to 97 per level
- Q - Sigil of Malice: Mana Cost decreased from 50/60/70/80/90 mana to 50/55/60/65/70 mana
- E - Sapling Toss: Mana Cost increased from 60/65/70/75/80 mana to 60/70/80/90/100 mana
- E - Sapling Toss: Damage Ratio decreased from 1% per 100 AP to 0.8% per 100 AP
- Q - Duskbringer: Cooldown decreased from 10 seconds to 8 seconds
- R - Paranoia: Cooldown decreased from 150/125/100 seconds to 140/115/90 seconds
Nunu & Willump
- Movement Speed: Decreased from 345 to 340
- Health: Decreased from 570 to 540
- W - Vicious Strikes: Lifesteal increased from 14/16/18/20/22% to 16/18/20/22/24%
- W - Vicious Strikes: Healing Amplication decreased from 0-50% (based on missing health) to 0-33% (based on missing health)
- Attack Speed: Attack Speed Ratio increased from 0.2 to 0.3
- Passive - Absolution: Non-Kill Mist Wraith Drop Chance increased from 22% to 28%
- Passive - Absolution: Gold from Mist Wraith increased from 3 to 8
- Q - Piercing Darkness: Healing Ratio increased from 25% AP to 40% AP
- Q - Piercing Darkness: Damage Ratio increased from 40% AD to 50% AD
- Q - Piercing Darkness: Now adds a stack on Kraken Slayer to enemy champions (maximum of one stack)
- Passive - Backstab: Damage increased from 10-25 (level 1-18) to 20-35 (level 1-18)
- Q - Starcall: Total Rejuvenation Heal increased from 50/60/70/80/90 to 50/65/80/95/110
- W - Astral Infusion: Heal increased from 80/115/150/185/220 to 90/125/160/195/230
- W - Astral Infusion: Heal Ratio increased from 60% AP to 70% AP
- Q - Chomp: Bonus Damage Ratio increased from 10/20/30/40/50% AD to 15/25/35/45/55% AD
- W - Frozen Domain: Bonus Attack Speed increased from 20/40/60/80/100% to 30/50/70/90/110%
- Mana Growth: Increased from 33 to 40 per level
- R - Chains of Corruption: Cooldown decreased from 120/90/60 seconds to 100/80/60 seconds
- W - Spell Thief: Minion Spell Shards can now drop the following effects - Randuin’s Omen, Locket of the Iron Solari, Turbo Chemtank, Shurelya's Battlesong, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Goredrinker, Stridebreaker, Prowler's Claw
- W - Spell Thief: Minion Spell Shards can no longer drop Redemption