The first Genshin impact, 2.4 event, is just some hours away. A study in Potions is a combat challenge where players experiment with alchemy products that will affect their team performance.
In the A Study in Potions event, players will get the opportunity to try characters that are not part of their roster and obtain juicy rewards.
A study in Potions event starts on January 7, 2002, at 10:00 at server time and will run until January 17, 2022.
To participate in A study in Potions, players need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest: Farewell, Archaic Lord
- The event starts with the Quest Elixirs and Potions. Once it is completed, a temporary domain will appear on the map.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.4 Shenhe Best Build
A Study in Potions
Timaeus, Albedo's Apprentice, is attempting to create a legendary potion. He will require our help to test the different potions he creates for this project.
There are 3 Trial Stages, and each one has four floors to challenge.
- Dusty Wrack will unlock on January 7
- Sealed Ruins will unlock on January 9
- Solitary Rampant will unlock on January 11
Selecting Combat Difficulty
Before starting, every floor player needs to select two teams to determine the Combat Difficulty.
- Accurate Sample - The challenge will be easier, but players will not obtain a score multiplier.
- Strong Control Group. - The Challenge is more complicated, but the score will be multiplied by 2.5x
Players can select teams using their characters or the available trial characters for each stage. There are four trial characters for each stage, and they will go stand by for the next floor after being used.
Players can pick up to three 3 Smoldersleet Potions that will buff your team during the challenges.
The potions will be consumed after completing every floor.
Players will obtain the following rewards, based on the medal they receive in each challenge:
- Weapon Materials
- Hero's Wit
- Talent Book Material
- Mystical Ore