Microsoft Flight Simulator continues to fly, and we have our latest update to the PC title.
Check out the patch notes.
- The VFR map should no longer crash the title during a flight
- Avionic screens or buttons in the cockpit should no longer be turned off randomly (ghost cockpit)
- Crashes related to the use of the Smart cam have been fixed
- Navblue navigation data has been updated
- Version history is now properly displayed in the Marketplace and Content manager
- The multiple simultaneous downloads in the content manager are better handled to prevent crashes or freezes
- The packages downloaded through the content manager should now be correctly loaded without requiring a reboot of the title
- The airport icons in the world map have been slightly modified
- Auto Pilot pitch oscillation has been reduced on some planes
- Multiplayer has been deactivated in the Japan Discovery Flight
- Quality of life updates for the marketplace
- Autogen buildings height has been reviewed
- TIN luminance (Sendai, Takamatsu, Tokushima, Tokyo, Utsunomiya, Yokohama)