The new patch has launched on PC, but PS4 and Xbox One players will have to wait until a later date. Keep reading for every change made in Title Update #7.NOW WATCH BELOW: Hashtag Harry takes on the RealSport team in the hardest FIFA 20 Challenge you’ll see!
After a less extensive gameplay update in Title Update #6, this time round there are several changes and issues resolved.
Made the Gameplay following changes
There have been gameplay changes across a few gameplay features.
- Increased the effectiveness of shots taken 15.24 meters/50 feet or closer to the target
- These shots will now be less likely to be impacted by error
- The impact of ball velocity and vertical ball velocity on all types of shots inside the box has been reduced
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – Top 10 Centre Backs to sign
- Improved accuracy of Ground Passes when performed in easy passing situations
- Increased the speed of Ground Passes performed during Goal Kicks, Free Kicks, and Corner Kicks
- Penalty Takers will no longer move their heads once the Shoot action is performed
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – The Ultimate USA Team
Addressed the following Gameplay issues
- Instances of a user-controlled player not being able to manually Player Switch to a different player during a Standing Tackle action
- The camera was sometimes taking too long to transition during Goal Kicks and Corner Kicks
- Slightly increased the impact of high Attributes on error reduction for certain regular shot situations, such as high powered and under pressure shots
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – The Ultimate MLS Team
There is one FUT change and two issues have been resolved as part of the new update.
Made the following FUT change:
- Added a Matches Played counter on the Squad Battles Opponent Select screen
- This Matches Played counter tracks the first 40 played and/or skipped weekly competition matches
Addressed the following FUT issues:
- The UI and Player Items were sometimes loading in at different times during kit selection
- An incorrect FUT Champions Rank Crest was sometimes displaying on the FUT Online tab and FUT Hub
No changes have been made to Career Mode, but one issue has been resolved.
Addressed the Career Mode following issue:
- Visual corruption when opening the action list in the Squad HUB after exiting the contract negotiation scene in some situations
Click “Next” to see the rest of the updates in Title Update #7…