The new patch has launched on PC, but PS4 and Xbox One players will have to wait until a later date. Keep reading for every change made in Title Update #7.
After a less extensive gameplay update in Title Update #6, this time round there are several changes and issues resolved.
Made the Gameplay following changes
There have been gameplay changes across a few gameplay features.
- Increased the effectiveness of shots taken 15.24 meters/50 feet or closer to the target
- These shots will now be less likely to be impacted by error
- The impact of ball velocity and vertical ball velocity on all types of shots inside the box has been reduced
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – Top 10 Centre Backs to sign
- Improved accuracy of Ground Passes when performed in easy passing situations
- Increased the speed of Ground Passes performed during Goal Kicks, Free Kicks, and Corner Kicks
- Penalty Takers will no longer move their heads once the Shoot action is performed
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – The Ultimate USA Team
Addressed the following Gameplay issues
- Instances of a user-controlled player not being able to manually Player Switch to a different player during a Standing Tackle action
- The camera was sometimes taking too long to transition during Goal Kicks and Corner Kicks
- Slightly increased the impact of high Attributes on error reduction for certain regular shot situations, such as high powered and under pressure shots
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – The Ultimate MLS Team
There is one FUT change and two issues have been resolved as part of the new update.
Made the following FUT change:
- Added a Matches Played counter on the Squad Battles Opponent Select screen
- This Matches Played counter tracks the first 40 played and/or skipped weekly competition matches
Addressed the following FUT issues:
- The UI and Player Items were sometimes loading in at different times during kit selection
- An incorrect FUT Champions Rank Crest was sometimes displaying on the FUT Online tab and FUT Hub
No changes have been made to Career Mode, but one issue has been resolved.
Addressed the Career Mode following issue:
- Visual corruption when opening the action list in the Squad HUB after exiting the contract negotiation scene in some situations
No changes for VOLTA either, but three issues have been addressed.
Addressed the following VOLTA issues
- The Team Management screen was inaccessible during Kick-Off VOLTA FOOTBALL Survival matches
- After scoring a goal, the scorer’s name was sometimes not displaying during a kick-off
- Update to the Open Winter FC Windbreaker Jacket not displaying on the Avatar in VOLTA FOOTBALL
No changes and just one issue resolved on Kick Off mode.
Addressed the following Kick Off issue:
- Live Form arrows were not displaying in Team Management prior to a match
READ MORE: FIFA 20 - Best Loan signings on Career Mode
There are three visual changes and one Visual issue resolved in the new update.
Made the following Visual changes:
- Added 29 new Star Heads
- Updates to multiple stadiums, badges, shoes, balls, ad boards, and kits
- Updates to some of the broadcast packages
Addressed the following Visual issues:
- Visual corruption when entering, exiting, and re-entering Team Management, from the Pause Menu, during a match