Xur has returned to Destiny 2, bringing a new inventory of weapons and items for players to purchase.
But, be quick because he won't be in the game for long.
Here is what you need to know.
Who Is Xur?
Xur in Destiny 2 is a man of mystery and is in the game from every Friday at 12pm EST until the following Tuesday at the same time.
Every week he brings a new inventory of strong items to sell, and he's live in Destiny 2 now!
Where is Xur this Week?
This week you can find Xur at the Tower Hangar.
What Is Xur Selling This Week? - March 12th
Xur is here, and this is what he has on sale for players this week!
- Exotic Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Monte Carlo - Primary Auto Rifle - 29 Legendary Shards
- Knucklehead Radar - Hunter Helmet - 23 Legendary Shards
- Synthoceps - Titan Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Winter's Guile - Warlock Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
READ MORE: Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Delayed to 2022
Starting March 16th, the Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, giving players the chance to take part and earn some goodies and rewards.
Here is what to expect.
- Strike difficulty is set to 1350 Power.
- Minimum Power required is 1325.
- Contest Mode is enabled, so even if you go higher than 1325, you will be capped.
- Each strike will have a specific set of modifiers to ramp up the difficulty, so make sure to inspect each one to know which Champions you’ll face, and what other challenges await you.
- One Grandmaster Nightfall will be available each week until April 20
- Starting April 20, you’ll have the opportunity to blaze through all available Grandmaster Nightfalls through a direct launch playlist.
- If you miss a week, the final three weeks of the Season are your opportunity to catch up!
This Season will also be your first opportunity to earn Adept weapons through a PvE activity. While Shadow Price, Palindrome, and The SWARM have each been available when completing lower difficulties of Nightfalls, Adept versions will only be available through Grandmaster difficulty.
These weapons grant additional stat bonuses when Masterworked, and can be socketed with Adept weapon mods.
You can earn these mods in Trials of Osiris and you’ll be able to earn them through Grandmaster Nightfalls as well.
Additionally, this will be your first opportunity to earn a Gilded version of the Conqueror title. If you see someone sporting this in a few weeks, know they went through an ordeal to earn it.