That's right, everyone's favorite merchant in Destiny 2, Xur, is bringing some new items for sale for Legendary Shards.
Here's everything you need to know about Xur in Destiny 2 this week.
Who is Xur in Destiny 2?
Xur is a merchant in Destiny 2 that arrives on Friday, and is available in-game until Tuesday.
The mysterious salesman sets up shop in a new location each week, and offers new items for Legendary Shards.
Destiny 2 Xur May 21: Location and Inventory
Where is Xur, and what is he selling this week in Destiny 2?
Here's what Xur has on offer this week, and where he's set up shop.
Location - Tower Hangar
- Exotic Engram - Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Monte Carlo - Primary AR - 29 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester - Hunter Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Dunemarchers - Titan Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Astrocyte Verse - Warlock Helmet - 23 Legendary Shards
Destiny 2 Season 14 is Going Strong
It brings a ton of new weapons, new Missions, Activities, and plenty more to the table.
That means there's more to do in Destiny 2 than wait for your next big upgrade from Xur and battling it out for big rewards in the Trials of Osiris each week!
READ MORE: Destiny 2 Season 14 Roadmap