This update brings tons of new content, but most importantly, it's made some massive changes to Rebirth Island!
In order to celebrate these changes a new Warzone event has arrived as well - the Rebirth Reinforced Event. giving players a chance to earn rewards via plenty of challenges.
Here's everything you need to know about the Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event and the rewards you can earn now!
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Challenges
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event brings on two different types of challenges: Participation Challenges and Community Challenges.
Participation Challenges are tasks that players will need to complete by themselves, and each will offer a separate reward. Community Challenges require a whole group of people as Raven Software looks to "invite the entire Warzone community to drop into Rebirth Island."
All Participation Challenges
As challenges that players will have to complete on their own, these can be done easier. There are four Participation Challenges in total that players will need to complete in order to receive rewards.
Here are the four Participation Challenges in Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event:
- Wipe 3 enemies in Resurgence Solos on Rebirth Island
- Trade 30 Legendary Weapons to the Weapon Trade Station on Rebirth Island
- Push or halt the Payload for a total of 20 minutes on Rebirth Island (unlocks Week 2)
- Gather $5 Million in Blood Money on Rebirth Island (unlocks Week 3)
As challenges that players will need to work with the community as a whole, these will be more difficult to complete but bring on hefty rewards.
Here are the four Community Challenges in Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event:
- Earn 20 billion kills on Rebirth Island.
- Trade 190 million weapons to a Weapon Trade Station.
- Secure 130 million payloads on Rebirth Island.
- Gather $40 trillion in Blood Money on Rebirth Island.
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event Rewards
Once you've completed all of the challenges, community and participation alike, you'll earn a different set of rewards depending on the type. Participation challenges give cosmetic rewards while community challenges award players with several unlocks in Rebirth Island as well as grant XP.
Participation Challenge Rewards
Warzone players can earn a handful of cosmetic rewards when it comes to Participation Challenges.
Here’s every reward players can earn by completing the Participation Challenges in Rebirth Reinforced:
- It’s Not That Bad (legendary gesture)
- Atomic Fragmentizer Round (rare emblem)
- Nuclear Fragmentizer Charm (epic charm)
- Grudged Past Watch (epic watch)
- Toxic Heavy DP27 Blueprint (complete all four Participation Challenges)
Community Challenge Rewards
Warzone players can unlock various several items they can use around Rebirth Island when it comes to Community Challenges.
Here’s every reward players can earn by completing the Community Challenges in Rebirth Reinforced:
- Unlock Weapon Trade Station use and 25,000 player XP.
- Unlock Communications Towers and 50,000 player XP.
- Unlock Armored Truck Deployment public event and 75,000 player XP.
- Unlock the Golden Vault mystery and 100,000 player XP.