Call of Duty has received a new update today, adding a brand new playlist and making some gameplay changes as well.
Let's dive right into the big Call of Duty patch notes for the March 11th update.
Call of Duty is receiving a ton of new game modes thanks to a big Playlist Update.
Here's everything going live in Call of Duty today (March 11).
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
In-Game Patch Notes
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode now available in Featured Playlists.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up Shamrocks and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team.
- First time to reach the score limit wins.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile [NEW]
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn't scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Players can now properly complete the "Treasured Weapons" Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Call of Duty page.