Apex Legends Season 15 is almost here in the main game, but for Apex Mobile things are no less exciting right now. Season 3 is dropping very soon, with a ton of changes coming to the mobile Battle Royale.
New maps, a new legend, and a ton of changes to the existing meta will be arriving with the new season. Here's everything you need to know about what's changing.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 Maps and Modes
World's Edge has finally arrived in Apex Legends Mobile, the largest map by a distance in the rotation. Worlds Edge and King's Canyon will now actively rotate, with them swapping every hour.
A new town takeover is also live in Kings Canyon. The Coliseum has now arrived and is the new arena for you to challenge other players to a duel. The more you win, the better the rewards!
TDM and Gun Game will be held on a rotation of Thermal Station, Artillery, and Pythas Block 0 this season.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 Patch Notes
Here's all the changes coming to Weapons and Legends for Season 3. First, the Weapon changes:
Airdrop Weapon Pool changes:
- Added: Prowler, L-STAR
- Removed: EVA-8, Devotion LMG.
Fully Kitted Weapons:
- Added: Rampage, R-301, VOLT SMG, Sentinel, RE-45
- Removed: Havoc, Prowler, Charge Rifle, Mastiff
- Devotion LMG basic damage reduced from 17 to 16. Mag size adjusted to 40/44/48/52.
- EVA-8 single pellet damage reduced from 7 to 6.
- L-STAR LMG basic damage increased from 18 to 19. Overheat ammo adjusted to 34, reserve ammo capacity adjusted to 320.
- Prowler SMG reserve ammo adjusted to 300.
- RE-45 can now equip the Hammerpoint Rounds Hop up. Damage to non shielded targets increased from 12 to 16.
- Selectfire hop up removed from Battle Royal ground loot pool. Selectfire has been moved to Airdrop prowler SMG.
- Equipping a level 4 shield will cause the Sentinel to only need one shield battery to recharge.
TDM Weapon Pool Changes:
- Added: Rampage, EVA-8, Devotion LMG
- Removed: Prowler, L-STAR
There's also tons of changes coming to Legends in Apex Mobile Season 3:
- Cast animation time reduced from 2s to 1.5s.
- Cast animation while Bloodhound’s ultimate is active reduced from 1s to 0.75s.
- Cast animation is reduced from 1.5s to 1.05s.
Dev Note: In order to better identify Bloodhound as a faster paced fight initiator, we shortened the cast times of Bloodhound’s tactical and ultimate ability to allow players to feel more proactive and reactive when playing Bloodhound.
Nox Gas Damage:
- Gas base damage increased from 5 to 8.
- Gas Trap deployment time reduced from 2s to 1s.
- Gas Traps can now be destroyed after they have been triggered. Traps have 150 health and the gas effect will remain for 2s after the trap is destroyed.
- Cooldown reduced from 180s to 120s.
Dev Note: Currently, Caustic is underperforming. His kit excels through fortifying positions and disrupting enemy teams but is struggling to be successful in accomplishing that during the game’s current meta. With these changes we hope to make Caustic more flexible in an intense combat environment. We will continue to monitor Caustic’s performance to make sure we keep him in line with other Legends.
- Cooldown increased from 20s to 25s.
Dev Note: Fade is both very strong and very popular at the moment. Upon further review of player data, it was determined that with the current cooldown of his Tactical Ability, Fade players face little to no consequences for bad engagements. The goal of increasing the cooldown time is to not only make players think more critically about using this part of Fade’s kit but also allow for enemy teams to better capitalize on a bad engagement.
Legend Perk Balancing:
- Quick Decision: ADS and gun shield open speed increase has been reduced from 50% to 33%
- Parasite: Health Regeneration effect reduced from 50 to 30.
- Recovery Room: Shield Bonus duration has been reduced from 3s to 1.5s.
- Phase Haste: Boost Effect has been reduced by 10%. Max speed boost has been reduced from 75% to 65%.
- Airborne Contaminant: Deployment time reduced from 5s to 2.5s
- Deadly Momentum: Finisher recharging ult by 50% has been reduced to 30%.
- ¡Vámonos!: Duration reduced from 3s to 2s, speed boost effect reduced from 40% to 30%.
- Lingering Shadow & Phase Echo: Slipstream duration increased from 8s to 12s.
- Secret Compartment: Randomly dropped attachment will now be at least Purple quality.
Finally, some big changes to replicators are here to streamline the process of crafting a great deal for Apex Legends Mobile Season 3:
- New: All crafting materials claimed by players are now shared across the squad.
- The Selectfire hop up has been replaced by Dual Shell.
- Added 2 new ways to check the crafting rotation info:
- Tap and maximize the minimap to view the crafting list.
- Tap “Mark all replication locations” while in the drop ship to view the crafting list.
As usual, lots of bugs and glitches have been fixed, and Apex Mobile Season 3 is shaping up to be an absolute treat for fans.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Apex Legends and More page.