Blizzard Entertainment has released a small bite-sized patch for Overwatch 2.
In this update, numerous bugs get addressed, Echo's ultimate gets a look when copying Junkrat, and Symmetra has some minor details fixed.
Here are the Overwatch 2 February 21 Patch Notes REVEALED.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Overwatch 2 February 21 Patch Notes REVEALED
- Modified the way Streamer Protect obfuscates Battle Tags
- Fixed a bug that caused Loverwatch player titles to not display
- Fixed an issue in the career profile where it displayed blank rankings for Competitive Role Queue
- Fixed an issue where if you owned all items in the Hero Pack, the price would display as 0.00
- Fixed an issue with the Season 3 banner not displaying when a player first logs into the game this season
- Challenges with multiple sub-criteria should now track correctly (For example - All-Star, Role Mastery, etc.)
- Mastery of Love and Blushing Pink event challenges now correctly display the 5000 XP reward gained from completing the challenges. (Note: If you completed these challenges before this update, you already received your XP. This was a visual issue only.)
- Fixed a visual issue during Competitive Updates for players in Top 500
- Fixed a bug where mouse sensitivity values with a decimal would be rounded to a whole number
- Fixed a bug where players would end up with a negative balance after making a purchase
- Legacy Credits in the Battle Pass are now silver instead of gold
- Echo will no longer revert to their original form when duplicating Junkrat during Rip-Tire
- Fixed in a previous update - Fixed the cast time for Symmetra's Photon Barrier being too long
- Fixed in a previous update - Fixed an issue where Symmetra would lose the ability to cast new Sentry Turrets if they were destroyed by the environment
READ MORE: How to earn Overwatch Credits in Overwatch 2