The Genshin Impact Fontaine update marked the addition of Fleuve Cendre Ferryman. It is a 4-star sword with a high Energy Recharge rate, allowing the wielder to use their Elemental Skill more frequently.
Additionally, using an Elemental Skill boosts the skill's CRIT Rate and Energy Recharge, making it more powerful and efficient. At level 90, this sword has a base ATK of 510, an Energy Recharge of 45.9%, and an Elemental Skill CRIT Rate and Energy Recharge of 16% each. With that said, here's all you need to know about Genshin Impact's Fleuve Cendre Ferryman, including its stats, skills, and best characters for it.
How to get Fleuve Cendre Ferryman in Genshin Impact
To obtain the Fleuve Cendre Ferryman Sword in Genshin Impact, you need to trade the weapon with Delaroche, who works for the Fontaine Fishing Association. She offers the rare sword for sale at her stall, located northeast of the Court of Fontaine. Look for the Fontaine Fishing Association emblem to find her easily.
Once you find Delaroche, you'll need to trade the following items to acquire the sword:
- 4x Maintenance Mek: Platinum Collection
- 10x Rippling Heartfeather Bass
- 10x Blazing Heartfeather Bass
- 12 Streaming Axe Marlin
Fleuve Cendre Ferryman stats and skill
Fleuve Cendre Ferryman sword's Elemental skill increases CRIT Rate by 8/10/12/14/16% and Energy Recharge by 16/20/24/28/32% for 5 seconds. The weapon also allows Layla to get some extra personal Energy Recharge, allowing her to get her burst up faster, and increases the damage from her Elemental Skill. However, it can be used by other characters as well.
Here's a detailed rundown of the Fleuve Cendre Ferryman stats, followed by the refinement levels in Genshin Impact:
- Level 20:
- Base ATK: 134.83
- Energy Recharge: 17.67%
- Level 40:
- Base ATK: 230.83
- Energy Recharge: 25.75%
- Level 50:
- Base ATK: 291.76
- Energy Recharge: 29.79%
- Level 60:
- Base ATK: 352.68
- Energy Recharge: 33.83%
- Level 70:
- Base ATK: 413.66
- Energy Recharge: 37.86%
- Level 80:
- Base ATK: 474.58
- Energy Recharge: 41.9%
- Level 90:
- Base ATK: 509.61
- Energy Recharge: 45.94%
- Refinement Level 1: Increases Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 8%. Additionally, increases Energy Recharge by 16% for 5s after using an Elemental Skill.
- Refinement Level 2: Increases Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 10%. Additionally, increases Energy Recharge by 20% for 5s after using an Elemental Skill.
- Refinement Level 3: Increases Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 12%. Additionally, increases Energy Recharge by 24% for 5s after using an Elemental Skill.
- Refinement Level 4: Increases Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 14%. Additionally, increases Energy Recharge by 28% for 5s after using an Elemental Skill.
- Refinement Level 5: Increases Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 16%. Additionally, increases Energy Recharge by 32% for 5s after using an Elemental Skill.
Fleuve Cendre Ferryman ascension materials
Players will need to collect the following ascension materials to fully upgrade Fleuve Cendre Ferryman in Genshin Impact:
- 3x Fragment of an Ancient Chord
- 9x Chapter of an Ancient Chord
- 9x Movement of an Ancient Chord
- 4x Echo of an Ancient Chord
- 15x Drop of Tainted Water
- 18x Scoop of Tainted Water
- 27x Newborn Tainted Hydro Phantasm
- 10x Transoceanic Pearl
- 15x Transoceanic Chunk
- 18x Xenochromatic Crystal
- 150,000 Mora
Fleuve Cendre Ferryman best characters
The Fleuve Cendre Ferryman sword is ideal for the following characters as they need a high CRIT Rate % and more Energy:
- Xingqiu (4-star)
- Albedo (5-star)
- Jean (5-star)
- Kamisato Ayato (5-star)
- Lynette (4-star)
- Layla (4-star)
- Bennett (4-star)
These characters are mainly supporters who use their Elemental Skills and Bursts to assist their Genshin Impact teams. The Fleuve Cendre Ferryman is a valuable weapon for Genshin Impact players, especially for F2P ones, because it can be crafted easily.
However, players need to catch many fish to upgrade this weapon, which is a worthwhile task. The weapon also suits Bennett’s appearance.
For more about Genshin Impact, we've gathered all available information regarding the Version 4.2 update, including events, map expansions more! We've also compiled all the much-needed QoL changes coming to Version 4.2 here.
Discover all that you need to know about the 18 new Fontaine characters. On top of that, the 4.3 banners have been leaked! Get ahead of the curve and start planning your Primogem savings for your favourite Fontainian characters with our Fontaine character banner schedule here.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact page.