The Fortnite Season 7 landscape is ever-changing and this week is no different. Not only have we had the announcement of the Ariana Grande Icon Series skins as well as her Rift Tour connection, but we also received another huge update in the form of 17.30.
Finally, there was confirmation that Fortnite will be moving to Unreal Engine 5 as early as next season. With all this going on, now you have to find time to complete the Week 9 Legendary and Epic quests!
Fortnite Season 7, Week 9 Quest Release Times
The Fortnite Season 7, Week 9 Legendary quests will be live Wednesday, 4 August at 15:00 BST / 10:00 EST / 08:00 PST.
The Epic quests will be live exactly 24 hours later on Thursday, 5 August. For any of the quests that we think you'll need a hand with, we'll upload guides and link them below.
Fortnite Week 9 Legendary Quests
The Fortnite week 9 Legendary Quests are as follows;
- Answer Slone from a phone 0/1 - 15,000 XP
- Equip a Detector and disable an alien billboard in a single game 0/2 - 45,000 XP
- Collect materials at Holly Hatchery 0/100 - 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers 0/3 - 30,000 XP
- Place a scanner in an alien biome 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Place spy probes 0/3 - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Week 9 Epic Quests
The Fortnite week 9 Epic quests are as follows;
- Launch toilets with a Grab-Itron 0/2 - 30,000 XP
- Dance on an Abductor or as a passenger on a Saucer 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Avoid taking damage while dealing 100 damage to opponents in a single match 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner then hit them with a Rail Gun 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Drive an IO vehice with off-road tires 0/1000 - 30,000 XP
- Use IO launchpads 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Carry an alien sample from a Satellite Station's Dish to an entrance of Corny Complex 0/2 - 30,000 XP
There are seven total quests, and surprisingly, some seem quite difficult this week. A total of 210,000 XP is on offer.