NBA 2K23 MyCAREER has several different paths for players to take, and one will have you aiming to finish the Courting Calloway quest.
We've got details on answers and tips you'll need along the way and how your NBA 2K23 MyCAREER journey will be affected by finishing Courting Calloway.
Latest - Basketball, Music & Fashion Trivia Answers
After you work through some of the main quests in NBA 2K23 MyCAREER, daily quests will drop you a new Trivia Answers challenge each day.
Fashion Trivia is first encountered in Courting Calloway, but you'll kickoff Music Trivia by getting rolling on It's a Cole World.
Finally, Basketball Trivia starts popping up after you've progressed far enough in The Classic, but you'll still only get one quest per day.
NBA 2K23: Courting Calloway Quest Guide
If you're hoping to win the Fashion District in NBA 2K23 MyCAREER, then you'll need to work through the Courting Calloway quest.
This is one of the primary quests in The City, and it'll be required to finish some of the later game MyCAREER quests along with It's a Cole World and others.
While it clears up to be much more straightforward as it continues, there are some early challenges as you tackle Courting Calloway.
After finishing early "Welcome to the League" objectives, Courting Calloway will appear and you'll be prompted to "stop by Audrey Louise Reynolds' studio to see if she's interested in a collaboration."
Meet up with Yolanda and Sabine to see if they can hook you up with unique shoes
As things kick off, you'll have your first Fashion Trivia challenge and be required to answer the following questions:
- Who makes the Birkin bag?
- Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into their sneakers?
- What did the Nike logo originally intend to convey with its look and style?
Shortly after this, you'll end up in a combination Free Throw challenge that can be a bit difficult if you're still getting your timing down.
You'll be required to make all 5 free throws in a row for the first phase of this challenge before you can move onto Free Throw Golf, and that half tends to be easier.
Your opponent tends to make most shots but doesn't always get the Swish of a perfect shot, so nailing a handful with Swish can help you win even if you miss a few shots along the way.
Meet Keon at OT Roti and learn more about his pants & win a game of HORSE
After you get through those challenges, you'll be directed to one of the many courts in The City to square off with Keon to acquire another item.
This game of HORSE can be particularly difficult if you're still learning some of the more complicated shot motions and their NBA 2K23 controls.
However, Keon will struggle sometimes with even basic mid-range shots or three-point shots.
If you can't execute many of his shots, you may need to run the table from the outset with mid-range and three-point shots until he misses enough to get you the win.
The good news is you can keep trying on this, but it may take some time depending on your skill level.
Courting Calloway Final Objectives & Rewards
From this point forward, the majority of your objectives in the Courting Calloway quest will be fairly straightforward.
You'll generally need to put on the clothes you've earned and go meet with others, but The City will always provide map markers to guide you to the next step.
Many of them will have objectives telling you to keep playing your own NBA games in order to progress things, but things should be a breeze compared to the earliest challenges.
Here are many of the objectives you'll be given throughout the rest of the Courting Calloway quest if you want to see where you're at on the road to completion:
- Put on the pants you got from Keon and the shoes you got from Yolanda and Sabine
- Go see ALR in her studio
- Find the influencer, Madison Sea, in the city
- Follow social media star Madison Sea to the first dance location
- Follow Madison Sea to the second dance location
- Follow Madison Sea to the third and final dance location
- Keep an eye on social media to see if the promotion with Madison Sea is working
- Read the text from ALR
- ALR is working on a few ideas for your shirt. Play an NBA game while you wait to hear from her.
- Pick up your new MP shirt from ALR at your office.
- Put on your new MP shirt and head out into the city to get the word out.
- Do a fashion walk on the City runway
- Skate continuously around the City for 2 minutes.
- Put on the shoes you got from Yolanda and Sabine, the pants you got from Keon, and your custom MP shirt
- Visit ALR in her studio
- Meet Tyler Herro at Moss Point to try to get some stylish accessories
- Check in with Mila and Ashley at One City Plaza to see how you can promote Audrey Louise Reynolds
- Put on Yolanda and Sabine's shoes, Keon's pants, Tyler Herro's shades, and your custom MP Shirt
- Do a pre-game fashion walk
- Nicole Ramone from T'd Up is here to talk to you about your collab with Audrey Louise Reynolds. Find her in the tunnel.
- Play your next NBA game while the hype machine pumps up your collab with Audrey Louise Reynolds
- Check social media to see how your interview with Nicole Ramone was received
- Play NBA games while Ashley and Mila try to secure a second meeting with Calloway Shields
- Head to the arena to meet with Calloway Shields during pregame
- ALR is here. Go talk to her while you wait for Calloway
- Calloway's Court films three games from now. Keep playing NBA games until it's time to head to film the show.
- Head to City Design Academy to film an episode of Calloway's Court
- Which one of these two final designs would you wear?
- Choose Matt's or Alex's, there is no wrong answer
- Play NBA games until Calloway's Court airs
This appears to be the final major hurdle, as after Calloway's Court airs you'll have completed this quest and won the Fashion District.
However, some players are facing a serious bug here where NBA 2K23 freeze when trying to play your next NBA game to advance things.
After everything wraps up, you'll receive the following NBA 2K23 MyCAREER rewards for finishing the Calloway's Court quest:
- +60,000 MVP Points
- 1,500 VC
- Select Gameday Jersey
- ALR Outfit
- Calloway's Court Outfit
If you're also tackling Ollie Oop or one of the skateboard related quests in NBA 2K23, we've got more details here on the location of the best skateboard rail in The City.