NBA 2K23 MyCAREER is packed with new quests every day, and players will frequently be tasked with a trio of trivia questions.
Here's all the Music Trivia, Fashion Trivia, and Basketball Trivia answers you'll need in NBA 2K23.
NBA 2K23: Music Trivia Answers
Clearing out the daily quests in NBA 2K23 is a great way to slowly rack up rewards without too much effort, and the easiest can be answering a few trivia questions.
However, for as simple as the process can be, some of these questions are ones fan may not know or struggled to remember in the moment.
While this isn't the first year Music Trivia has been in MyCAREER, so far the questions and answers all seem new compared to the NBA 2K22 Music Trivia.
Here are all the NBA 2K23 Music Trivia Answers for MyCAREER:
Music Trivia 1 Answers
There's crossover for the first set of questions, as Music Trivia 1 has the same answers as you'll need during the It's a Cole World quest.
- "Truth Hurts" was a number one smash hit for which artiste?
- Which group of rock royalty insists that they will rock you?
- In their hit 1992 track, what did Pete Rock and CL Smooth "do over you"?
Music Trivia 2 Answers
- Which rapper won the MVP award at his first appearance in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game in 2018?
- Kendrick Lamar - born Kendrick Duckworth - was featured on which twenty-fifteen single by Taylor Swift - born Taylor Swift?
- Bad Blood
- Which single by rapper, singer, songwriter and producer Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliot contains the lyrics "Ti esrever dna ti pilf?"
- Work It
Music Trivia 3 Answers
- In the popular television situation comedy "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," what was the name of the character played by Will Smith?
- Will Smith
- Rapper Childish Gambino was a co-star in which television series?
- Which Diana Ross classic was sampled on the seminal "Mo Money Mo Problems" by one Notorious B.I.G.?
- I'm Coming Out
Music Trivia 4 Answers
- The single "Jumpman" by Drake and Future from their respectable mixtape "What a Time to Be Alive" is named after the logo inspired by which former basketball player?
- Michael Jordan
- Nayvadius Wilburn is much better known by which alternative moniker?
- In 1984, which time-honored rapper and which soul legend collaborated on the classic and compelling song "Unity"?
- Afrika and James Brown
Music Trivia 5 Answers
- As I was saying, Lauryn Hill, co-star of Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, a film within the greater Sister Act Cinematic Universe... was a member of which Hip Hop trio?
- Public Enemy hype man and timepiece aficionado Flavor Flav attempted to find love on which reality program?
- Flavor of Love
- In the year nineteen eighty-nine, The D.O.C. opened his track "It's Funky Enough" by asking which iconic question?
- Y'all ready for this?
Music Trivia 6 Answers
- The track "You Right" is a collaboration between Doja Cat and which Canadian performer?
- The Weeknd
- In Ice Cube's seminal classic "It Was a Good Day" who did the Lakers beat?
- Lou Reed, John Cale, Sterling Morrison and Moe Tucker are better known as which group?
- The Velvet Underground
Music Trivia 7 Answers
- Back in the year nineteen-ninety-four, what was it that Warren G and Nate Dogg needed to do?
- A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, and the Jungle Brothers were collectively known by what sobriquet?
- Native Tongues
- Which band's sophomore album was named after a character in Giacomo Puccini's Opera Madame Butterfly?
Music Trivia 8 Answers
- According to members of Run DMC, while Peter picked peppers, Run did what?
- Rocked Rhymes
- Which rock artist had a brother who was also part of his band?
- Eddie Van Halen
- Kim Gordon provided indefectible bass and vocal for what band of noise rock pioneers?
- Sonic Youth
Music Trivia 9 Answers
- In Wu-Tang Clan's '94 hit, what is the title C.R.E.A.M. an acronym for?
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me
- "SOS" by Rihanna sampled "Tainted Love" recorded by Soft Cell in 1981. But who recorded the original and far superior version of "Tainted Love".
- Gloria Jones
- Musician Frank Zappa's band the Soul Giants became much more widely known after changing their name to what?
- The Mothers of Invention
Music Trivia 10 Answers
- What was the nickname of jazz icon Louis Armstrong?
- How old was musical icon Stevie Wonder when he scored his first Billboard Hot 100 number one?
- Cool Jazz saxophonist Paul Desmond composed which standard made famous by the Dave Brubeck Quartet?
- Take Five
NBA 2K23: Fashion Trivia Answers
Music isn't the only thing you'll be quizzed on, as a daily Fashion Trivia quest also has a chance to appear in NBA 2K23 MyCAREER.
Here are all the NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers in MyCAREER:
Fashion Trivia 1 Answers
We've got more crossover here, as Fashion Trivia 1 offers you the same questions and answers that are in the Courting Calloway quest.
When told to "Meet up with Yolanda and Sabine to see if they can hook you up with unique shoes" for that quest or when you've got Fashion Trivia 1 in your daily quests, here are your answers:
- Who makes the Birkin bag?
- Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into their sneakers?
- What did the Nike logo originally intend to convey with its look and style?
Fashion Trivia 2 Answers
- Which streetwear company is known for their logo that looks like two U's, with one being upside down?
- Under Armour
- Who was the very first NBA player with his own signature shoe?
- Bob Cousy
- Which economist coined the phrase "conspicuous consumption" back in 1899?
- Thorstein Veblen
Fashion Trivia 3 Answers
- Which resale marketplace was founded by a whole bunch of people including Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert?
- What was the original color of the Yeezy 350s?
- Turtle Dove
- Which brand created a totally cute and iconic backpack for Swedish schoolkids back in 1970?
- Fjällräven Kånken
Fashion Trivia 4 Answers
- So which company produces Air Jordans?
- What luxury brand that everyone knows now, but back in the day were originally known for making trunks for traveling?
- Louis Vuitton
- Okay, who designed the Peter Saville Parka, not the one Sabine got in Chinatown for thirty-five dollars, the real one?
- Raf Simons
Fashion Trivia 5 Answers
- Which label's iconic logo is like this little heart with eyes on it?
- Comme des Garcons PLAY
- And the shoe museum with the largest collection of footwear is the Bata and it's in what city?
- When Heron Preston did his project UNIFORM, who did he collaborate with?
- The NYC Department of Sanitation
Fashion Trivia 6 Answers
- Okay, answer this. What was the name of the former basketball player that Converse hired to help design their most iconic sneaker almost 100 years ago?
- Chuck Taylor
- Which Japanese streetwear brand was founded in 1993?
- What's the name of the streetwear line founded by the brothers Edwin and Salmee, whose last name is Faeh?
- Carhartt WIP
Fashion Trivia 7 Answers
- Okay, so which iconic streetwear logo was based on the way the founder would sign his handcrafted surfboards?
- Okay. So which brand was founded by Jerry Lorenzo?
- Fear of God
- What was the inspiration for the Air Jordan XIs, according to Tinker Hatfield?
Fashion Trivia 8 Answers
- Okay, so with Nike kicks, yeah? The originals used a household appliance to make the soles. Name it!
- Waffle Iron
- Which two shoe companies were created out of an argument between two brothers?
- Adidas and Puma
- What's the name of Brendon Babenzian's brand?
Fashion Trivia 9 Answers
- Okay. Boom here it comes... Fenty is a fashion house founded by which singer?
- Which sneakers were the first to be mass mass mass produced?
- Okay, when Nike was planning on discontinuing the original Air Force 1, retailers in which city saved it by offering color of the month drops?
Fashion Trivia 10 Answers
- Yes! Okay, so which designers Red October sneakers sold out within seconds?
- Back in 1984, Michael Jordan and Nike had just launched the original Air Jordan shoe. Unfortunately, Michael wasn't allowed to wear the original Jordans in an NBA game because they violated a specific -- and now repealed -- rule. What was the rule violation that resulted in the original Air Jordans being banned?
- Unapproved Colors
- Back in 2018 PrettyLittleThing partnered with this OG hip hop brand. It was fire. Probably one of the best collaborations in streetwear history. So who was that brand that made it so fire?
- Karl Kani
NBA 2K23: Basketball Trivia Answers
So far it looks like you won't be tasked with Basketball Trivia until later in the game as you progress far enough in The Classic.
However, once it does pop up these can be pretty challenging, so here are all the Edgar and Herschel trivia answers we know of so far:
Basketball Trivia 1 Answers
While we've yet to get this daily quest to confirm, the trivia answers for Music and Fashion Trivia 1 have both aligned with the questions given through a core quest.
If that rings true for Basketball Trivia 1, these are the answers you'll need:
- How many championships did Bill Russell win?
- So tell me, which team has lost the most NBA Championships?
- Which player was taken number one overall in the 1998 NBA Draft?
- Michael Olowokandi
Basketball Trivia 2 Answers
- Who was known as "the Hick from French Lick"?
- Larry Bird
- Which player - an all time great - has a standing invitation to come to my house for dinner in addition to having won the most NBA MVP awards?
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- What I want to know is, which two players have won the most Olympic Gold Medals in Basketball?
- Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi
Basketball Trivia 3 Answers
- Which player has recorded the most triple doubles in NBA history?
- Russell Westbrook
- The film White Men Can't Jump featured games played at which West Coast streetball court?
- Venice Beach
- Streetball legend Earl Magnigault was better known as what?
- The Goat
Basketball Trivia 4 Answers
- Which NBA player famously electrified Rucker Park back in 2002?
- Kobe Bryant
- Which NBA and ABA legend retired with the highest shooting percentage in league history?
- Artis Gilmore
- There's been a greatn number of teams who have won an NBA game. A plethora, you might say. But only one did it first. Who won the very first NBA basketball game?
- New York Knicks
Basketball Trivia 5 Answers
- The team that some people refer to as the Oklahoma City Thunder were originally known by what name?
- Seattle Supersonics
- Who was known as the Clown Prince of the Harlem Globetrotters?
- Meadowlark Lemon
- Rudy Gobert, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw have something in common. They were all born in France. Which other prominent player shares that country of birth?
- Dominique Wilkins
Basketball Trivia 6 Answers
- What team broke the all-time regular season win total record that was previously held by the Chicago Bulls?
- Which baller was the all-time leading points scorer in the men's college game?
- Pete Maravich
- Some teams play it slow. Some teams move the ball. But some teams do nothing but push the ball and score as quick and as often as possible. So which team averaged the most points per game in NCAA history?
- Loyola Marymount
Basketball Trivia 7 Answers
- The 1992 US Men's Olympic Gold Medal winning squad was known by what nickname?
- The Dream Team
- In the dearly days of basketball, when the men were men and the hoops were wood, what were basketball players referred to?
- Which absolute legend of the game took home the first WNBA MVP award?
- Cynthia Cooper
Basketball Trivia 9 Answers
- What former NBA Commissioner is championship trophy currently named after?
- Larry O'Brien
- What would Celtics coach of great renown Red Auerbach do every time he felt victory was assured?
- Light a cigar.
- Which team selected Kawhi Leonard in the 2011 NBA Draft?
Basketball Trivia 10 Answers
- The iconic ball used by the ABA featured which color scheme.
- Red, White, and Blue
- Okay, most people love the trey. But what year was the three-pointer introduced to the NBA?
- In the early days of basketball, who got the ball when it went out of bounds?
- First to get to it.
If you're looking for a different challenge, make sure to check out our guide to facing Dr. Disrespect in the Mountain Dew Endorsement Deal quest.