Thanksgiving means one thing for Madden 24 players... Harvest! The annual program is one of the big events in the MUT calendar and brings plenty to do and lots of new cards for players.
Latest: Madden 24 Harvest program release II cards revealed!
Thanksgiving may be behind us now, but the Harvest program is set to continue this week. Release II dropped on a special GGM stream which took place on Wednesday 29 November, at 19pm ET/ 12am GMT. This stream also introduced all the information about the Team Diamonds program.
As we had predicted, we have some 93 OVR cards in release II, meaning the Harvest program cards won't fall behind the Blitz or Cover Athletes ones. We also got four champions and two LTDs in this second drop, similar to what happened in release I.
It's worth noting that, the Harvest program release I cards will get a boost once the release II cards arrive at MUT. There are also 30 new Harvest program challenges coming to MUT.
Without further ado, let's take a look at all the Madden 24 Harvest program release II cards.
Heroes (89 OVRs)
- Lorenzo Carter - LOLB - Falcons
- Jordan Mailata - LT -Eagles
- Logan Hall - RE - Buccaneers
- Malcolm Rodriguez - ROLB - Lions
- Andre Cisco - FS - Jaguars
- Aaron Brewer - C- Titans
- Jordan Fuller - SS - Rams
- Devante Parker - WR - Patriots
- Teven Jenkins - RG - Bears
- Derek Stingley JR - CB - Texans
- Dalvin Tomlinson - DT - Browns
- Chidobe Awuzie - CB - Bengals
Champions (92 OVRs)
- Joey Porter - CB - Steelers
- Mack Hollins - WR - Falcons
- Robert Hunt - RG - Dolphins
- Jeremy Chinn - FS - Panthers
LTD's (92 OVRs)
- Cris Carter - WR - Vikings
- Deion Sanders - CB - Cowboys
All Harvest release I information
Madden has finally disclosed all the cards of the Harvest program release I. As expected, these cards have a minimum OVR of 92, possess great attributes, and have incredible X-Factors.
This first batch of Harvest program cards was revealed on the MCS Harvest challenge broadcast and includes a total of 10 players. These cards will arrive at MUT on Thursday, 16 November, and they can be earned by completing their respective sets.
Without further ado, let's take a look at all the Harvest release I cards.
Elites (82 OVRs)
- Abraham Lucas - RT - Seahawks
- J. K. Scott - P - Packers
- Josey Jewell - MLB - Broncos
- A'shawn Robinson - LE - Rams
- Danny Pinter - RG -Colts
- Yosh Nijman - RT -Packers
- Dean Lowry - RE -Vikings
- Keaton Mitchell - HB - Ravens
Elites (85 OVRs)
- Ted Karras - C - Bengals
- Hunter Renfrow - WR - Raiders
- Ikem Ekwonu - LT - Panthers
- Brevin Jordan - TE - Texans
- Andrew Dowel - LOLB - Saints
- Mecole Hardman -WR - Jets
- Josh Uche - ROLB - Patriots
- Leki Fotu - DT - Cardinals
Heroes (89 OVRs)
- Marshon Lattimore - CB - Saints
- Michael Pierce - DT - Ravens
- Rob Havenstein - RT - Rams
- Eddie Jackson - FS - Bears
- C.J. Mosley - MLB - Jets
- Brandon Scherff - RG - Jaguars
- Justin Reid - SS - Chiefs
- Wyatt Teller - RG - Browns
- Eric Kendricks - MLB - Chargers
- James Conner - HB - Cardinals
- Robert Hainsey - C - Buccaneers
- Taron Johnson - CB - Bills
- Julian Love - SS - Seahawks
- Jake Ferguson - TE - Cowboys
- Benjamin St-Juste - CB - Commanders
- Amon-Ra St-Brown - WR - Lions
- Jordan Love - QB - Packers
- Arden Key - LOLB - Titans
- Jevon Holland - FS - Dolphins
- Terry Mclaurin - WR - Commanders
- Josh Sweat - RE - Eagles
- Trent Brown - LT - Patriots
- Kyle Juszczyk - FB - 49ers
LTD's (92 OVRs)
- Edgerrin James - HB - Colts
- Joey Porter - ROLB - Steelers
Champions (92 OVRs)
- Dexter Lawrence II - DT - Giants
- Amari Cooper - WR - Browns
- Patrick Surtain II - CB - Broncos
- Patrick Mahomes - QB - Chiefs
Harvest program chemistries
All the players in this program have their team and Harvest Chemistries. The 89 OVR Heroes can be upgraded to 91 OVR and there are two ways to do that.
Some cards need to complete real-life objectives on the Thanksgiving day games to upgrade to 91 OVR. Other players can be upgraded by completing some specific MUT challenges.
It's also worth noting that, the Harvest program release 2 cards will also introduce a new chemistry style.
Field Pass and Challenges
The Harvest program is also introducing a new Field Pass and 30 new challenges. This Field Pass offers players the chance to earn a plethora of rewards such as XP, coins, packs, and exclusive cards.
It's worth noting that, the player you pull in the final Harvest program Field Pass rewards is auctionable. So, you can make a lot of coins if you can reach LVL 18.
When it comes to the challenges, we know there are 30 of them and that they will be very entertaining. The Harvest program challenges will also allow players to earn many rewards, which can then be used to upgrade their squad.
Harvest program sets
There are four sets the Madden 24 Harvest program will introduce. These sets will allow users to exchange players for Harvest cards. We will have one 82 OVR set, one 85 OVR set, one 89 OVR set, and finally, a 92 OVR set.
Players will need to fulfil the requirements listed above to complete the respective set. Completing all the Harvest program challenges will help you complete these four sets quickly.
A new House Rules event is also coming with the Harvest program. The rules for this House Rules event are quite simple. 30 yards down, a 10-second play clock, a full game with 2-minute quarters, and an All-Madden arcade game style.
Players that complete the Madden 24 Harvest program House Rules event will earn an 89 OVR Jerry Tillery.
We will update this article regularly, so make sure to bookmark it. For guides and all the latest news about Madden 24, check out Realsport101.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.