The Genshin Impact 2.6 Livestream is just around the corner. The broadcast is miHoYo official announcement of the new content coming in the next update. From Banners, New Regions, Events, and Promo Codes with Free Primogems.
Here is our full coverage with everything you need to know about the Special Program for the ver. 2.6.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Livestream
Genshin Impact 2.6 Livestream will go live on Friday, March 18, 2022, around 8:00 pm at server time. (Chinese Standard Time)
- March 18, 2022, 08:00 a.m. EST
- March 18, 2022, 05:00 a.m. PT
- March 18, 2022, 12:00 noon GMT
How to Watch 2.6 Livestream
miHoYo streams their Special Programs on the Genshin Impact Twitch channel. The stream is available in both English and Simplified Chinese.
Another option to catch the show live is via the Genshin Impact Tik Tok account.
The Special Program will be available on the Genshin Impact YouTube Channel around 11 am EST if you miss the live version.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Livestream
Genshin Impact 2.6 will mark the debut of Kamisato Ayato, the little brother of Ayaka. In addition, travelers will explore the new region, The Chasm, a vast mine built in a crater.
Travelers will receive a 4-star Free character. Xingqiu is the premium reward of the Irodori Festival, a cultural celebration in Inazuma that will involve several familiar faces.
We are receiving a new sword Haran Tsukishiro Futsu, a katana suitable for Ayato. Likewise, a new domain will open its doors, so players can farm two artifacts sets to increase ATK %. One will focus on Normal attacks and the second on Elemental Burst ATK.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Character Banners
The biggest news from the Genshin Impact 2.6 Special Program came in the Banners section.
When we find out that Ayato and Venti were coming together in the first phase, we expect to receive fours banners.
However, Hoyoverse (former miHoYo) decided to change the formula again, releasing a solo rerun in the second phase. Here are all the details.
The first half of Genshin Impact 2.6 seems to bring back the formula of double banners.
In a surprising move, the debut of Kamisato Ayato, the 5-star Hydro Character, will have the company of the Anemo Archon Venti.
Venti will return for the third time in a Banner. However, it has been months since the last time the friendly bard is available to wish for him.
The Weapon banner will introduce the 5-star Sword, Haran Tsukishiro Futsu, the signature weapon for Kamisato Ayato. The bow Elegy for the End will be the second 5-star weapon.
The second half of Genshin Impact 2.6 will arrive on April 20, 2022, and it will be available until May 10, 2022.
Ayaka will be the only rerun in the Second Phase. This is the first time since the debut of double banners in the ver. 2.2 that players receive one rerun.
With the confirmation that The Heron's Court is the only banner for the second half, Kazuha and Yoimiya fans will have to wait for their return.
It is also possible that Genshin Impact 2.7 will focus on bow characters, with Yoimiya and Yelan, the new 5-star bow hydro character.
Epitome Invocation II
If Ayaka is back, we can expect the return of the Mistsplitter's Reforged, a 5-star sword, another katana that is the BiS for the Kamisato sister.
New Map Area
Genshin Impact 2.6 will open The Chasm for exploration. The borderline territory between Liyue and Sumeru.
The Chasm will introduce a new boss. An ancient machine that Zhongli and Azhdaha battle a long time ago.
Inside of The Chasm, the players will find the Lumenstone Adjuvant, a crystal that will be helpful to explore the hostile underground levels of this new region.
The Lumenstone Adjuvant is a map object similar to the Sacred Sakura Tree in Inazuma and the Frostbearer Tree in Dragonspine.
Players can collect a new world item called Lumenspar to level up the Lumentstone to obtain improvements used in world exploration and rewards.
In the Chasm, players will find a new Domain called: The Lost Valley; defeating the enemies in this chamber will give travelers pieces of two new artifacts sets.
Vermillion Hereafter and Echoes of an Offering, both sets will boost the character's ATK.
- Story Quest: Cypressus Custos
- After the Raiden Shogun opens the borders of Inazuma, Kamisato Ayato will research upcoming threats to the Electro Nation.
- New Arcon Story: Requiem of the Echoes Depths
- Dainsleff, the mysterious Khaenri-ah native, is back to help the traveler stop the Abyss that is taking control of The Chasm.
These are the new events coming in Genshin Impact 2.6
- Main Event: Hues of the Violet Garden
- The Irodori Festival will be divided into 4 mini-games
- The Moon and Stars: Travelers will take landscape pictures to inspire new poetry.
- Inscribe Theater Mechanicus: The rerun of this mini-game will bring new mechanics and challenges.
- Clash of Lone Blades: A sword pairing event where players will get to practice new sword techniques
- The Floral Courtyard: In this event, players will assist Ayaka in creating Ikebana (Floral Decorations), which players can use in their Serenitea Pot.
- Xingqiu will be the Free Character during this event.
- Spices from the West
- A certain lady from Sumeru arrives in Liyue looking for new spices to experiment with.
- After learning about new spices, players can invite characters to the Serenitea Pot to try Fragrance Dishes.
- Guess the suitable dish for each character to increase the Lv. of Familiarity.
- Vibro-Crystal Research
- A Researcher from Fontaine (Hydro Nation) is on the outskirts of the Chasm researching properties in crystals.
- Travelers will test the crystals in a Combat challenge where players need to clear 6 challenges with 2 chambers each.
- Each stage has a unique theme based and trial characters:
- Stage 1: Quick-swap (Raiden, Venti)
- Stage 2: Normal attacks (Yoimiya, Ayato)
- Stage 3: Electro (Yae, Raiden)
- Stage 4: Kokomi (Kokomi, Kazuha)
- Stage 5: Geo (Itto, Albedo)
- Stage 6: Freeze (Mona, Ayaka)
- Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens
- The artist called Asagiri sent a commission to obtain pictures from different nations.
- She is planning to use the images for inspiration to create future Illustrations.
- A laid-back event that will require players to use the in-game photo camera.
- Ley Line Overflowed Rerun
- Players will be able to obtain double rewards after clearing the Ley Lines Deposits.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Promo Codes
During Genshin Impact 2.6 Livestream, miHoYo shared three promo codes good for 300 Primogems and Ascension Materials.
These are the ver. 2.6 Special Program Promo Codes:
- AB7CKBVQULE5 - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore.
- 3TPUKSV8C5X9 - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- UT7C2TD8C5ZD - 100 Primogems, 50k Mora
Make sure to redeem the codes on time, they will be valid until March 18, 2022, at 11 pm EST.