Genshin Impact's Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event is underway, allowing players to trial several characters while completing challenges inside the Misty Dungeon.
The Ranged Trial offers players buffs for when there are no enemies within close proximity of the party.
This is a perfect opportunity to use the Catalyst and Bow users available.
Battlefront: Misty Dungeon
The Misty Dungeons Trials allow Genshin Impact players to choose four characters from a pool of ten different options, three of which are 5-Star.
The available characters are:
These eight characters are not set to change throughout the event, allowing players to take their time and try each at their leisure over the course of the event.
Each day, players will set forth into the Misty Dungeon to find three red runes, defeat a challenge for each, and then head to the final location in the dungeon to dive down and face one last combat challenge.
There are also several other types of option mechanical challenges available for players, each offering a buff of some sort when completed.
Each Trial must be completed within 12 minutes, with a reward generally available for each Trial if at least 6 minutes is left on the clock when players complete them.
Each day's trials offer players 70 Primogems just for completing the dungeon, as well as other rewards if different conditions are met.
The Ranged Trial
The Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event Healing Trial is the second Trial available to players
This trial has five different challenges, each earning players a different reward.
- Complete the Ranged Trial Once
- Complete the RangedTrial once while completing at least 5 mechanism challenges (not including the Final Challenge)
4 Hero's Wit
- Defeat a total of 8 opponents in the Ranged Challenge without letting them get within the specified range
4 Guide to Freedom
- Complete the Ranged Trial once and take DMG no more than 40 times
- Complete the Ranged Trial once with 6 minutes or more remaining
6 Mystic Enchantment Ore
Keqing, Mona, Sucrose, and Diona make up a great team for this challenge, though try to keep Keqing out of use unless it is an emergency.
The enemies Genshin Impact players will face in this challenge are as follows:
- Level 90 Ruin Grader
- Level 80 Fatui Pyro Agent
- Level 80 Blazing Axe Mitachurl
- Level 80 Geovishap
- Level 80 Treasure Hoarders: Crusher
- Level 80 Treasure Hoarders: Seaman
- Level 80 Treasure Hoarders: Gravedigger
The Ruin Grader is going to be the toughest fight here, though with Diona's shields players should be able to stay safe enough.
Pay attention to when the shield wears off, and use Mona and Sucrose to their full potential while the shield is up.
Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Trials
The complete list of trials available are: