Genshin Impact's Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event is underway, allowing players to trial several characters while completing challenges inside the Misty Dungeon.
The Healing Trial offers players buffs for keeping their HP up near maximum levels.
Barbara and Diona both offering healing capabilities, but Qiqi or Bennett would sure come in handy here.
Battlefront: Misty Dungeon
The Misty Dungeons Trials allow Genshin Impact players to choose four characters from a pool of ten different options, three of which are 5-Star.
The available characters are:
These eight characters are not set to change throughout the event, allowing players to take their time and try each at their leisure over the course of the event.
Each day, players will set forth into the Misty Dungeon to find three red runes, defeat a challenge for each, and then head to the final location in the dungeon to dive down and face one last combat challenge.
There are also several other types of option mechanical challenges available for players, each offering a buff of some sort when completed.
Each Trial must be completed within 12 minutes, with a reward generally available for each Trial if at least 6 minutes is left on the clock when players complete them.
Each day's trials offer players 70 Primogems just for completing the dungeon, as well as other rewards if different conditions are met.
The Healing Trial
The Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event Healing Trial is the second Trial available to players
This trial has five different challenges, each earning players a different reward.
- Complete the Healing Trial Once
- Complete the Healing Trial once while completing at least 5 mechanism challenges (not including the Final Challenge)
4 Hero's Wit
- Heal a total of 50,000 HP during the Healing Trial
4 Guide to Freedom
- Use Elemental Bursts to defeat 10 opponents in the Healing Trial
- Complete the Healing Trial once with 6 minutes or more remaining
6 Mystic Enchantment Ore
Barbara and Diona are both excellent choices to take into this trial, both offering the ability to heal.
Keeping party members near-maximum health is important to take advantage of the buffs offered by the Trial, but also to ensure 50,000 HP of healing is completed for the challenge.
The enemies Genshin Impact players will face in this challenge are as follows:
- Level 90 Pyro Abyss Mage
- Level 90 Blazing Axe Mitachurl
- Level 80 Geovishap
- Level 80 Fatui Skirmisher - Pyroslinger Bracer
- Level 80 Fatui Skirmisher - Anemoboxer Vanguard
- Level 80 Fatui Skirmisher - Geochanger Bracer
- Level 80 Cryo Hilichurl Shooter
- Level 80 Blazing Axe Mitachurl
Certainly not as much variety as Day 1, but a bit more difficult.
Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Trials
The complete list of trials available are: