Genshin Impact's Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event is underway, allowing players to trial several characters while completing challenges inside the Misty Dungeon.
The Melee Trial offers players buffs for using Swords, Claymores, and Polearms.
Basically, just stay away from Catalyst and Bow users.
Battlefront: Misty Dungeon
The Misty Dungeons Trials allow Genshin Impact players to choose four characters from a pool of ten different options, three of which are 5-Star.
The available characters are:
These eight characters are not set to change throughout the event, allowing players to take their time and try each at their leisure over the course of the event.
Each day, players will set forth into the Misty Dungeon to find three red runes, defeat a challenge for each, and then head to the final location in the dungeon to dive down and face one last combat challenge.
There are also several other types of option mechanical challenges available for players, each offering a buff of some sort when completed.
Each Trial must be completed within 12 minutes, with a reward generally available for each Trial if at least 6 minutes is left on the clock when players complete them.
Each day's trials offer players 70 Primogems just for completing the dungeon, as well as other rewards if different conditions are met.
The Melee Trial
The Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event Healing Trial is the second Trial available to players
This trial has five different challenges, each earning players a different reward.
- Complete the Melee Trial Once
- Complete the Melee Trial once while completing at least 5 mechanism challenges (not including the Final Challenge)
4 Hero's Wit
- Use Normal and Charged Attacks to defeat 12 opponents during the Melee Trial
4 Guide to Freedom
- Destroy a total of 6 hilichurl shields during the Melee Trial
- Complete the Melee Trial once with 6 minutes or more remaining
6 Mystic Enchantment Ore
Keqing, Albedo, Beidou, and Xinyan are a great team composition for this Trial, offering an offensive powerhouse, though no healing.
As long as players keep Catalyst and Bow users out of their party, they will always gain from the Melee Trial buffs and should have no trouble completing the challenges.
The enemies Genshin Impact players will face in this challenge are as follows:
- Level 90 Stonhide Lawachurl
- Level 91 Shieldwall Mitachurl
- Level 80 Fatui Skirmisher - Geochanter Bracer
- Level 80 Fatui Skirmisher - Hydrogunner Legionnaire
- Level 80 Fatui Pyro Agent
- Level 80 Pyro Hilichurl Shooter
- Level 80 Cryo Hilichurl Shooter
- Level 80 Pyro Abyss Made
- Level 90 Wooden Sheildwall Mitachurl
While the buffs in this Trial help a ton, do not underestimate the Lawachurl.
Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Trials
The complete list of trials available are: