Fortnite 16.20 released last week bringing the next lot of challenges to the game.
Here is how to complete Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise.
Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise
Prop disguises were first introduced towards the end of Chapter 1 and have made a return in Season 6.
Select Characters that are found across the map will let players turn into props in exchange for gold bars.
To complete this, turn into a prop by visiting one of these characters and then manage to stay as a prop for three seconds while standing close to them.
By staying still it is easier to blend in and not be spotted.
Check out the map below for the locations of the Characters that have the prop disguise option.
The week 6 challenges were added to the game with the 16.20 update.
These will go live on Thursday, April 22nd at 9am EST/2pm BST.
Here are the challenges.
Here are the Fortnite Season 6 week 6 Epic Quests:
- Open safes (3)
- Complete bounties (3)
- Reach max shields in different matches (3)
- Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (3)
- Hit from 50m or greater with a bow (1)
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (1)
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie's Lighthouse (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 24,000 XP, meaning that completing them all with net players 168,000 XP, or about two levels.
Here are the Season 6 week 6 Legendary Quests:
- Deal damage with Makeshift weapons (2500/5000/7500/10000/12500)
But, you need to be quick because the Legendary Quest will only be in the game for one week before disappearing.