There are a bunch of new agents, maps, and progression updates which are set to improve the quality of the game for players.
There are also some minor bug fixes which will improve the small details in the game.
So, let's take a look at all of the changes coming in Valorant patch 5.07 and how these will affect players.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Valorant agent updates
GUIDING LIGHT (E) flashbang scaling paradigm changed
The max flash duration of Skye's Guiding Light now scales from 1s to 2.25s over a .75s charge up after being cast
Guiding Light can no longer be shot and destroyed
New VFX, UI, and sounds added to communicate new gameplay intent
Unequip Delay out of Guiding Light increased .75s >>> .85s
Underhand (right-click) flashbang max duration decreased 2s>>>1.25s
Overhand (left-click) flashbang max duration increased 2s>>>2.25s
Unequip Delay out of both flashes increased .6s >>> .85s
Wind-up of nearsight effect decreased .6s >>> .4s
Range Restriction on Leer removed
Nearsight unequip delay decreased: .7 >>> .5
Duration decreased 2.6s >>> 2.0s
BLINDSIDE (Q) duration increased 1.5s >>>1.75s
Flash Visual Updates
3P visuals for flashed enemies and allies now render behind the player’s head the moment that the flash starts to fade. This should give a clearer indication if players are full flashed or if the flash has started to fade.
1P visuals when fully flashed now shrink overtime to give a better indication of when the full flash will end and the flash fading out will begin.
Increased the window for awarding assists on flashes, nearsights and concusses from 1 >>> 3 seconds after the debuff starts to fade.
Valorant map updates
- Arcade - Opened a cubby here to make it easier for Attacking side to hold against Defender aggression from both directions.
- B Site -“Jump” up has been changed to a ramp directly onto the site platform, which should make moving around that space more straightforward.
B Generator - Space here tightened slightly to make smoking this spot easier. A small corner has also been removed to simplify attempts to re-clear the site.
- Defender Spawn - Removed a small cubby to slightly simplify those retakes.
- A Halls - Improved movement and simplified the space in A Halls by removing a corner.
- A Site - A minor simplification of the space as part of the overall changes to the surrounding areas.
- A Dish - The dish is intact but removed the far path to make moving through this space more direct for both sides. We found trying to watch/control these spaces simultaneously was unnecessarily difficult for all. The team hopes the changes here and on A Drop will encourage everyone to use this route more often.
- A Drop - The drop down isno longer a 50/50 check when entering, which should make it a little more appealing as a way for Attackers to squeeze A site from two sides.
- A Rope - This path has been a little too easy for Attackers to control with a single smoke. The adjustments should give Defenders more options for both the initial hold and retaking A. Watch your step.
- Can now mark Favorites in Collection: These Favorites will persist for your account until you change them and allow you to filter down to the items that represent your style best.
- Weapon skins
- Player Cards
- Gun Buddies
- Account Level Borders
- Added ability to equip a “Random Favorite” for every weapon type
- Equipping this particular weapon will make it so that in each game you play,you get one of your favorite weapons (along with one of the variants you own) at random each time you enter a match.
- Added the ability to filter your Collection
- Weapon Skins
- Favorites / Non-Favorites
- Owned / Unowned
- Player Cards, Sprays, Gun Buddies, Level Borders
- Favorites / Non-Favorites
- Owned / Unowned
Agent bug fixes
- Fixed issue where KAY/O’s NULL/CMD disabled Killjoy’s Turret if the turret is hit by a pulse but Killjoy is not
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Turret fires straight forward after firing at an enemy and then losing sight of them
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Turret would fire with no target when coming online if it was disabled while firing at a target
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix would not automatically re-equip a weapon at the end of Run It Back
- Fixed Breach’s Rolling Thunder showing dead enemies hit in the combat report
- Fixed issue where if a player was deafened by multiple sources, when the first deafen ended it removed the deafening effect completely