The Madden 23 Ratings Hotline has only amplified the annual controversy over whether EA got things right.
With thousands of calls having come in now, ten players have emerged as the most requested changes to the Madden 23 Ratings Hotline.
Ja'Marr Chase leads most requested Madden 23 Ratings Hotline requests
With the Madden 23 Ratings finally arriving ahead of launch, there inevitably will be some that fans do not agree with.
They've tapped into that this year with the Madden 23 Ratings Hotline, and fans can still call 689-278-3030 at any time to leave a message or potentially speak to a Madden Ratings Adjustor to make their voices heard.
After a week likely consisting of thousands of calls (as they got 1,000 just in the first 6 hours), a few often requested names have emerged.
PRE ORDER NOW: Secure your copy of Madden 23 before it arrives
Leading the pack is Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver and almost Super Bowl Champion Ja'Marr Chase receiving more requests for a change than any other player in the NFL.
Chase lit things up as a rookie with the Bengals and helped lead their team to the Super Bowl, but that success only earned him an 87 Overall Rating.
This put him far outside the top 10 receivers in Madden 23, and his rating is tied for 18th among wideouts with AJ Brown and Brandin Cooks receiving the same rating.
Top 10 Most Requested Player Rating Changes
While it's Ja'Marr Chase at the top of the pack, he's far from the only player receiving attention from fans calling the Madden 23 Ratings Hotline.
EA Madden NFL on Twitter revealed the 10 athletes getting the most requests to change their player rating:
- Ja'Marr Chase (WR) - 87 OVR - Cincinnati Bengals
- TJ Watt (LOLB) - 96 OVR - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Aaron Rodgers (QB) - 96 OVR - Green Bay Packers
- Justin Herbert (QB) - 88 OVR - Los Angeles Chargers
- Lamar Jackson (QB) - 87 OVR - Baltimore Ravens
- Micah Parsons (ROLB) - 88 OVR - Dallas Cowboys
- Cooper Kupp (WR) - 98 OVR - Los Angeles Rams
- Patrick Mahomes (QB) - 95 OVR - Kansas City Chiefs
- Josh Allen (QB) - 92 OVR - Buffalo Bills
- Matthew Stafford (QB) - 85 OVR - Los Angeles Rams
EA stopped short of confirming whether most of these players are receiving calls about being overrated or underrated, but either way fans aren't happy.