The newest League of Legends update, patch 11.15, is now live!
The LoL 11.15 update brings a new champion to the game, Akshan, and plenty of buffs, nerfs, and new skins as well.
Here's everything you need to know about League of Legends patch 11.15.
Latest - Update Complete, Servers Now Live
After approximately three hours of downtime, the League of Legends servers are back online and Update 11.15 has been complete.
New champion Akshan is not yet live but will be on Thursday, 22 July.
LoL 11.15 Update Release Date & Time
Following LoL 11.14, the 11.15 update will launch on Wednesday, July 21, going live at roughly 9am EST.
While the LoL 11.15 patch notes are stacked with big changes, the new champion Akshan won't arrive in-game until July 22nd.
The LoL 11.15 patch notes have been revealed by Riot, and they're massive!
Dive right into the full patch notes below:
- Armor increased from 37 to 40
- Rocket Grab (Q) Damage increased from 70-270 (100% AP) to 90-290 (120%AP)
- Piltover Peacemaker (Q) Damage Ratio increased from 130-170% AD to 130-190% AD
- Twin Fang (E) Base Empowered Damage increased from 10-90 to 20-100
- Thundering Shuriken (Q) Damage increased from 75-235 (75% AP) to 85-265 (80% AP)
- Indestructible (W) Cooldown decreased from 14-10 seconds to 12-8 seconds
- Health increased from 545 to 570 at level 1
- Health Growth increased from 85 to 95
- Ferromancy (W) Cooldown decreased from 13 seconds to 11 seconds
- Twin Bite (Q) Cooldown decreased from 9-5 seconds to 7-5 seconds
- Twin Bite (Q) First Hit Damage Ratio increased from 25% AP to 35% AP
- Twin Bite (Q) Second Hit Damage Ratio increased from 15% AP to 25% AP
- Dark Sphere (Q) Cost decreased from 60-80 mana to 40-80 mana
- Featherstorm (R) Cooldown decreased from 160-130 seconds to 140-100 seconds
- Disintegrate (Q) Damage Ratio decreased from 80% to 75% AP
- Aurelion Sol
- Starsurge (Q) Cooldown increased from 11-7 seconds to 12-8 seconds
- Skip 'N Slash (E) Bonus Attack Speed decreased from 40%-80% to 20-80%
- Defiant Dance (W) Damage Ratio decreased from 50% AD (150% AD cap) to 40% AD (120% AD cap)
- Defiant Dance (W) Damage Reduction reduced from 40-80% physical damage, 20-40% magic damage to 40-70% physical damage, 20-35% magic damage
- Magic Resistance reduced from 30 to 26
- Chain Lash (Q) Detonation Damage increased from 60-280 (80% AP) to 70-290 (90% AP)
- Kingslayer (W) Heal decreased from 30-150 (45% AP) to 25-125 (40% AP)
- Kingslayer (W) Maximum Heal decreased from 60-300 (90% AP) to 50-250 (80% AP)
- Flay (E) Cooldown increased from 11-9 seconds to 13-10 seconds
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q) Base Damage decreased from 25-85 to 15-75
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q) Bonus Damage Against Monsters increased from 10 to 20
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q) Healing from Damage Against Marked Minions decreased from 50% to 10%
- Health Regen reduced from 4 to 2.5
- Boarding Party Bonus Resistances increased from 20-45 bonus armor and magic resistance to 20-60 bonus armor and magic resistance
- Boarding Party Minion Bonus Resistances increased from 60-135 bonus armor and magic resistance to 60-180 bonus armor and magic resistance
League of Legends 11.15 introduces 6 new skins to the game, with 3 coming from the new Sentinel set.
Look through these 6 awesome skins below!
Cyber Pop Akshan
Ruined Miss Fortune