We are about to start a new event in Genshin Impact 3.0, Fayz Trials, a unique combat challenge that plays with the layers of time to find enemies' weaknesses.
The Fayz Trials event will allow travelers to use event characters, which is an opportunity for players to experiment with new team compositions.
With that, here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Fayz Trials event as we count down to its launch.
Fayz Trials Event Start Time
The third event of Genshin Impact 3.0, Fayz Trials, will go live on September 8, 2022, and run until September 26, 2022, kicking off at 10pm EST.
Fayz Trials Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must meet the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- Reach the Sumeru Region on the map.
- Complete the Archon Quest "Prologue: Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom"
Fayz Trials Event Content
The latest Combat Challenge will combine battles, time modifications, and potions.
In this event, players will capture as many characters as they can to find their weaknesses and defeat the challenges.
- There are a total of 7 combat challenges and a new challenge will be unlocked each day for the first 7 days of the event.
- In the combat challenges, players need to collect Fayz Tinctures which will be restored over time, and also earned by killing enemies.
- After collecting enough Fazy Tinctures, use the Fayz Potion to enter Time Dilation mode, which freezes time for both you and the enemies.
- During Time Dilation, you will enter a mode as if you're using a Camera to snapshot the weak points of enemies.
- Capture as many enemies as you can during Time Dilation to defeat them quickly and spot weaknesses!
Note: During the combat challenges, you may only use the specific trial characters provided, and Elemental Resonances will not be available.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the seven challenges of Fayz Trials in Genshin Impact 3.0.
- 420 Primogems
- Sumeru Weapon Ascension Materials
- 2 Hero's Wit
- 14 Mystical Ore
- 320K Mora