The Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream will be a special one, as we are expecting to receive news about the Second Anniversary Celebration.
The Hoyoverse Livestream is not only the chance to find out about what's coming in the next update, Version 3.1, but viewers are also in for a treat with new Promo Codes offering plenty of Free Primogems as well.
Here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream as we count down to its start time, including how to watch it, and all the latest news.
Latest - Genshin Impact in the Tokyo Game Show 2022
Just one day after the Genshin Impact 2.7 Special Program. We will receive more news about the game when Hoyoverse presents their games at the Tokyo Game Show this year.
Hoyoverse presentation will go live on September 17, 2022, at 6pm Tokyo Time.
This translates to the following in other time zones:
- September 17, 5:00 am ET
- September 17, 2:00 am PT
- September 17, 10:00 am GMT
Fans of Genshin Impact can follow the live broadcast in English at the event Youtube Channel, here.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream Start Time
The Genshin Impact version 3.1 Livestream will begin on Friday, September 16, 2022, at 8pm server time (Chinese Standard Time).
In other timezones, this translates to:
- September 16 - 8 am EST
- September 16 - 1 pm GMT
- September 16 - 5 am PT
Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream starts on
Usually, the Special Program lasts around 30 minutes, but this time we can expect the broadcast to run longer as we should get some extra info on the plans for the Genshin Impact Second Anniversary.
Where to Watch
The Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream will be broadcast on the Genshin Impact Twitch Channel in Chinese with English Subtitles.
For those players that miss the live version, the Special Program will also be available on the official YouTube Channel around 12pm EST.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream Promo Codes
During breaks of the version 3.0 Livestream, Hoyoverse will publish Promo Codes good for free Primogems and Ascension Materials.
The three Promo Codes are good for 300 Primogems, but players will only have some hours to redeem these codes before they expire.
We will share the codes here as soon as they are revealed.
To learn how to claim these rewards, check our guide and all the active codes for this month so far here.
What's New in Genshin Impact 3.1?
While the Archon Story Arc moves to the Sumeru Desert, Paimon and the traveler will be back in Mondstadt for the Winlesefest, the wine festival celebrated in Springvale.
Characters and Weapon Banners
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce three new characters and it will release 4 characters banners just like version 3.0. Nilou, Cyno & Candace will be featured along with Eula and Venti reruns.
- Cyno the first 5-star Electro Male character will be released during the first half of Genshin Impact 3.1.
- In the same banner, we have the debut of Candace a 4-star Hydro character.
- The weapon Banners will introduce the new 5-star Polearm Staff of the Scarlet Sands.
- Additionally, we are getting three new 4-star weapons with Elemental Mastery as Secondary.
- New Claymore - Mahara Aquamarine
- New Catalyst - Wandering Evenstar
- New Sword - Xiphos' Moonlight
- For the second half of version 3.1, we will have the debut of Nilou and one Mondstadt Rerun.
- The weapon banner will feature Nilou's Signature weapon, the 5-star sword Key of Hierophany
Events and Stories
Genshin Impact 3.1 will start the third Chapter of the Dendro Archon Storyline. To find the true story about the Red King and The Eremites.
- Additionally, we are getting Story Quest for Cyno.
- Main Event: Weinlesefest
- Players are going back to Mondstadt for the celebration of the Wine Festival Springvale
- The main event will be divided into 4 mini-games:
- Catching boars and other critters
- Mob camp trails
- Store simulator
- Scavenger Hunt
- Hyakunin Ikki rerun
- A dungeon-like combat challenge in which travelers battle mobs with the help of Trial Characters.
- Shadow of the Ancients rerun
- An exploration event in which players collect components for Pursina's Spikes and cleanse the Ley-Lines.
- Windfield maze event
- There are not many details about this new event, but we know it is taking place in Mondstadt and may involve Co-Op gameplay.
- Path of Gleaming Jade
- A 7-day login event with 10 Free Wishes and More Rewards
We will also have the chance to obtain a new 4-star Free Weapon and its refinement materials. It is a new Polearm with the shape of a Mondsatdt Eagle.