Fortnite Season 8 has started and Operation Sky Fire was a huge success - well, except for the fact that there's a load of dangerous Cubes around Fortnite Island now. Just because you're still fighting for your life doesn't mean you don't have to fight in style, though. Toona Fish is one new Fortnite skin that you can actually change the colour of!
Here are all the Toona Fish Color Bottle locations in Fortnite Season 8 - Collect them all and you can change styles at will!
COLOR BOTTLE LOCATIONS - Where are they?
There are 21 Color Bottle locations in-game in total - at the moment, anyway - and you can find them at the following named POIs. It's worth noting that the Color Bottles should appear on your Mini Map when you are in close proximity to their location, too.
- Ghoulish Green: Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise: Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue: Gorgeous Gorge
- Knightly Crimson: Fort Crumpet
- Y-Labs Magenta: Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink: Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red: Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red: Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange: The Orchard
- Midas Gold: Catty Corner
- Desert Sand: Wreckage West of Pleasant Park
- Banana Yellow: Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green: Stealthy Stronghold
- Codename G.R.N.: Corny Crops
- Frozen Blue: Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue: Wreckage South of Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple: Retail Row
- Mesmerizing Violet: Wreckage South of Believer Beach
- Robotic Grey: Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey: Mountain in F8
- Recruit Green: Weeping Woods Bridge
As soon as you unlock Toona Fish, these will be unlocked for you to find in-game. There should be another 21 Toona Fish colour schemes coming to Fortnite on September 30th, too.
Rainbow Ink is another Toona Fish collectable that will unlock an additional set of customisable appearances for the skin - however, these are based on existing Fortnite skins. Rainbow Ink can be found in chests around Fortnite Island and is more like a currency than an unlockable.