Squad Battles offers players the chance to take on some of the most creative squads in FUT whilst earning rewards and completing objectives.
So, find out everything you need to know about Squad Battles in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team right here.
What is Squad Battles?
Squad Battles is a Single Player game mode in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team that allows you to challenge community squads for FUT rewards.
You may also take on squads selected by celebrities, real-life football players and pro FIFA players in Squad Battles in order to test your abilities and collect Ultimate Team rewards.
Dates & Times
Each week, you will be able to play up to 40 matches against AI opponents to earn Squad Battles points.
Squad Battles will refresh every Sunday at the following times:
- 9am BST
- 10am CEST
- 4am EDT
- 1am PDT
Once Squad Battles refreshes on Sunday, you will be able to access your rewards and get stuck into more Squad Battles gameplay.
Squad Battles rewards will include a mixture of coins and packs.
The full FIFA 23 Squad Battles rewards are as follows:
- Bronze 3 - Premium Loan Player Reward Pack
- Bronze 2 - Gold Pack
- Bronze 1 - 500 coins, 2x Gold Pack
- Silver 3 - 1,000 coins, Premium Gold Pack, Gold Pack
- Silver 2 - 2,000 coins, 2x Premium Gold Pack, Gold Pack
- Silver 1 - 4,000 coins, 2x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- Gold 3 - 5,000 coins, Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Gold 2 - 6,000 coins, Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Gold 1 - 8,000 coins, Prime Electrum Players Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack, Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- Elite 3 - 8,000 coins, 2x Rare Electrum Players Pack, Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Elite 2 - 14,000 coins, 2x Rare Electrum Players Pack, Premium Gold Players Pack
- Elite 1 - 26,000 coins, 2x Rare Players Pack
- Top 200 - 65,000 coins, Rare Players Pack, 2x Mega Pack
The Battle Points you earn during the week will determine your Rank in the weekly competition.
Each Rank can only hold a certain percentage of the players competing in Squad Battles during the current weekly competition.
To get the highest rank, you will need to earn more Battle Points than all other players in the weekly competition.
The percentage breakdown of each Rank can be seen in-game.
So, this means you can change Squad Battles Rank even if you haven't done anything.
If you start off playing Squad Battles matches early in the week and earn a lot of Battle Points, you might initially be in a top Rank.
However, if you don’t continue playing matches throughout the rest of the week, other players can overtake you, meaning your Rank drops.
Playing Squad Battles can earn you extra rewards through FUT 23 objectives.
Squad Battles objectives can be found in the main 'Objectives' menu and in the 'Milestones' section.
New objectives are added frequently, so it is always worth checking out the objectives section before you begin playing Squad Battles.
Once Icon Swaps rolls around, you will no doubt find that unlocking certain swaps tokens will require Squad Battles wins.