The FGS Swap Tokens you earn by watching the various channels can be redeemed for in-game rewards in Ultimate Team, including some high-value packs.
Take a look at how to claim your fourth FGS Swap Token below.
FGS Swaps Token 4 Release Date
The fourth FGS Swaps Token of FIFA 23 will be available to claim on Monday, 7 November.
The match-up kicks off at 1pm ET / 6pm BST, so make to to tune in and qualify to claim your reward.
There are fixtures each week until Monday, 5 December.
The knockout stages of the EA Sports Cup (FGS Team Event) will take place throughout January 2023.
How to claim
It is straightforward to earn FGS Swap Tokens.
All you need to do to claim an FGS Swaps Token is to tune into any of the eligible FGS Events, and follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have linked your Twitch and EA accounts.
- Watch a minimum of 60 minutes of an eligible FGS event.
- Claim your reward on Twitch.
- Receive your Swaps Token in the game within 24 hours of claiming the reward.
There are four packs available to redeem by trading in your FGS Swaps Tokens.
- 1 Token - Premium Gold Pack
- 2 Tokens - Premium Gold Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - Prime Gold Players Pack
- 4 Tokens - Jumbo Rare Players Pack
All packs are repeatable and untradeable, with the Jumbo Rare Players Pack by far the most valuable.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.