Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back in action, featuring a new map and new rewards now live on May 7th!
Here's all you need to know about Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris this week.
Latest - Trials of Osiris Delayed with Server Maintenance
Destiny 2 server maintenance has taken the game down for hours - delaying the drops of Xur and Trials of Osiris.
Bungie has extended this maintenance to 5pm EST, but that could be extended further depending on any issues that pop up.
It's possible Bungie extends the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris into Wednesday to make up for the issues.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a temporary PVP game mode in Destiny 2 that unlocks every Friday at 1pm EST, and runs to Tuesday.
The game mode pits players against one another to stack wins and get to higher tier rewards over the course of the game mode.
It brings the best of the best to the table, so come prepared!
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris - May 7
Trials of Osiris is back in Destiny 2 on May 7, and will feature a new map and new rewards to fight for.
Here's all you need to know about this week's Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and map as of May 7th:
Map: Distant Shores
- 3 Wins (Powerful) - Igneous Hammer (Hand Cannon)
- 5 Wins (Powerful) - Igneous Hammer (Hand Cannon)
- 7 Wins (Powerful) - Igneous Hammer (Hand Cannon)
- Flawless (Pinnacle) - Igneous Hammer (Adept, Hand Cannon)
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Stormbolt Alignment - As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Arc damage in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest